Incense

I was christmas shopping with a female friend, at the mall. I really hate christmas shopping, I really hate the mall, and I really hate my friends. But back to the point-

There was a store that had a bunch of dragon and egyptian stuff, and swords. My friend dragged me in there, and we looked around. They had incense sticks and cones. I thought I would try it. so I bought a cheap little incense holder, and a 1.00 grab bag of incense. So I burnt the bag of incense. I didn’t know that you blow the flame out, so it burnt up way to quick. So I tried some more, and figured out what to do. now I am hooked. Maybe I am a hippie or something, but I am discovering how neat burning incense is.
Musk is my favorite, and the following scents are pretty likeable too-
Myrrh
Ambrosia
Night Queen
Moon
Dragons blood.

Am I going psycho, or is anyone else into this?

Time to change your screenname to “moonbeam.”

I love the stuff, but my wife hates it. I like the cherry types, and various “Rain”-themes: rain forest, fresh rain, etc.
Try out some oil burners too, there’s less smoke. I also saw that they have crystalized oils, that I assume melt which could be cool, but I haven’t tried them.

Avoid the Patchouli - smell like lye soap to me.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
I was christmas shopping with a female friend, at the mall. I really hate christmas shopping, I really hate the mall, and I really hate my friends. But back to the point-

There was a store that had a bunch of dragon and egyptian stuff, and swords. My friend dragged me in there, and we looked around. They had incense sticks and cones. I thought I would try it. so I bought a cheap little incense holder, and a 1.00 grab bag of incense. So I burnt the bag of incense. I didn’t know that you blow the flame out, so it burnt up way to quick. So I tried some more, and figured out what to do. now I am hooked. Maybe I am a hippie or something, but I am discovering how neat burning incense is.
Musk is my favorite, and the following scents are pretty likeable too-
Myrrh
Ambrosia
Night Queen
Moon
Dragons blood.

Am I going psycho, or is anyone else into this?[/quote]

The Bob Marley incense are the best, try looking for those next time your in that store.

I dont think you can go wrong with Nag-Champa. That shit is so famous it’s temple standard.

I hear they make a Nag-Champa in Vanilla that you should probabally avoid.

You are a New Age Redneck.

I like incense myself.

While not having experimented with it too much myself, I have always liked incest – Uh! I mean, incense!

I love sandalwood…

Hippie!

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
I dont think you can go wrong with Nag-Champa. That shit is so famous it’s temple standard.

[/quote]

Nag-Champa is the shit.

wtf

I thought people only burned incense to cover the smell of smoking pot.

one of the guys who lives in my apartment has some sort of medical flatulence disorder.

He burns incense to cover his own odor…

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I thought people only burned incense to cover the smell of smoking pot.[/quote]

Me too. What gives barney, you puffing the magic dragon?

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

Me too. What gives barney, you puffing the magic dragon? [/quote]

No. You all should know me better then that.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Petedacook wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

No. You all should know me better then that.[/quote]

I thought knowing you better than that made the parody that much funnier and appropriate. I couldn’t resist.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Petedacook wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

No. You all should know me better then that.[/quote]

You should have known us well enough to see that we set you up for a response similar to “no, but the lady friend puffs on some sort of magic dragon.”