Inbetween Size Sucks

So I’ve apparently put on some size in my upper and lower body.

Mainly my shoulders, back and butt.

I’ve gained some good size; and I’m pumped. (179-197 in total)

However, I don’t fit in a lot of the clothes that I had been wearing.

Now I’m starting to see that Larges are too small and XL’s are too big.

WTF.

Does anyone have brand/store suggestions for someone in my situation?

I mainly need some polos and dress pants for work; but regular t-shirts would do too.

I can’t wear the “trendy” t-shirts either because they are made smaller to make little bitches feel better about themselves. My arms do not fit in them; unless I grew to like the strangulation of my arms…no thanks.

Being a “tweener” sucks.

Keep growing and get to XL.

Xtra medium is where its at.

Mostly use a tailor till you grow more. But you can try the Ralph Lauren custom fit XL for polos. It’s a more fitted polo and somewhere in between the large and XL classic fit.

I’m in the same situation as you…it sucks. My advice is go to Costco and get some cheap clothes, if their to big throw them in the dryer for a few cycles.

hahahaa, hell yeah! XTRA MEDIUM!

hot shit!

I’m on track to meet your point 22; XL’s will soon fit quite nicely.

I have some XL’s right now that fit in the shoulders/arms…but they have enough f*cking room in the belly for me to hide a small child.

THAT is what i don’t like.

I need an XL athletic fit shirt or something; not for fatties.

Good luck with that…all shirts are made for fatasses is what I have found. You’re going to have to deal with having lots of extra stomach fabric.

[quote]Game Time wrote:
I’m in the same situation as you…it sucks. My advice is go to Costco and get some cheap clothes, if their to big throw them in the dryer for a few cycles. [/quote]

yeah buy cheap XLs and dry the hell outta them.
even when you hit full XL the middle will flap in the breeze though.

I’m stuck between too big for Large and too small for XL also. Let this renew your motivation to get bigger.

for my age and style big loose clothing is the style so i wore 5XL when i blew up to 305 , so when i dropped 50 pounds i looked retarded like i was wearin some bodies sheets as a shirt.

Just wear Large and enjoy the tightness! Chicks dig the bulges. Hehehe