Inactivity for Two Weeks

Ah, I see. You’re pretty strong dude. I just recently started with something similar to a usual westside protocol but as you can read in my first post the situation doesn’t allow any serious lifting for three months.

Anyhow, thanks for responding and I wish you best of luck=)

and i just have to be a hater and call bullshit on your numbers.

you can dead 605lbs but you’re too scared to max out on squats…

do you smell something???

You eat your rice raw?

Wow.

[quote]ZeusNathan wrote:

[/quote]

I don’t blame you, everyone calls bullshit on my dead until they see it. My uncle taught me everything about deadlift. His best max was 825lb when he was 28 years old. I think it’s more of genes and all that. Also you can’t see my legs, but I got some pretty well developed legs for my age (21 years old). I play college football (defensive end) and they never max squat on their program, it’s more we do reps for a max. I’m 6’3 so it’s pretty hard for me to get parallel, so I’m always scared to go super heavy. Also playing football, is killing my hips, they have been so ache.

[quote]Conf wrote:
ZeusNathan wrote:

I don’t blame you, everyone calls bullshit on my dead until they see it. My uncle taught me everything about deadlift. His best max was 825lb when he was 28 years old. I think it’s more of genes and all that. Also you can’t see my legs, but I got some pretty well developed legs for my age (21 years old). I play college football (defensive end) and they never max squat on their program, it’s more we do reps for a max. I’m 6’3 so it’s pretty hard for me to get parallel, so I’m always scared to go super heavy. Also playing football, is killing my hips, they have been so ache.[/quote]

post a vid and silence the skeptics. people call bullshit when it’s something they can’t do.

I’ll do that slimthugger, but it’s going to take awhile due to my inactivity for two weeks. Once I get my strength back I’ll be sure to post it.

I’d say, don’t worry about it.

If you eat healthy, hopefully you won’t lose mass.

What you do lose, you should gain back.

If you lifted up until the surgery, it actually could do you some good, serve as a deloading period.

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
I’d say, don’t worry about it.

If you eat healthy, hopefully you won’t lose mass.

What you do lose, you should gain back.

If you lifted up until the surgery, it actually could do you some good, serve as a deloading period.[/quote]

Thanks for the advice, blaze.

Yea that’s what I’m banking on. If I have a good diet established for the two weeks, and I dunno if it’s going to help or not, but I’ve been taking 3 servings of L-Leucine through out the day.

Blaze funny you should mention “lifted up until surgery”, reason being is because I did a brutal leg day the day before surgery. Not only that, but I’ve been lifting for about 6 months straight with only one day a week rest. So, all in all I guess I need a bit of a break.

[quote]Conf wrote:
Thanks for the advice, blaze.

Yea that’s what I’m banking on. If I have a good diet established for the two weeks, and I dunno if it’s going to help or not, but I’ve been taking 3 servings of L-Leucine through out the day.

Blaze funny you should mention “lifted up until surgery”, reason being is because I did a brutal leg day the day before surgery. Not only that, but I’ve been lifting for about 6 months straight with only one day a week rest. So, all in all I guess I need a bit of a break.[/quote]

No problem. There you have it. This may be just what the doctor ordered. (pun intended) Hope you come out ok, i’m sure you will.

For anyone who was paying attention to this thread…

I just got back into the gym. I destroyed my chest, felt great. Was pretty amazed how little strength I lost, but I did lose quite a bit of endurance. I’m not worried about that, just because that will come back within a week.

Tomorrow going to hit my legs, hopefully it will be a solid and productive workout.

Thanks for all your advice guys, it helped a lot. It was also correct.