In This Thread We Bitch

[quote]dk44 wrote:
I would like to bitch about my boss having huge tits and not ever showing them to me. (my boss is a woman, not a obese man)
I just feel like I would be more productive at work if I had a visual or some kind of incentive plan that ties my progess with her cleavage.
[/quote]

LOL You need to check out BigTitsAtWork.com. Better yet, maybe you shouldn’t if you’re sure she’ll never show you the goods.

I really have nothing to bitch about. Life is great. I have a great girlfriend, home, company (fuck being someone else’s employee!), and despite the “recession” a luxurious shiny new car.

My bitch is about these young cats out here that act hard for no reason! For example, when you are driving through a parking lot and they act like you HAVE to stop for them cause they are “big tuff guys”. Then you hit my girls car, she gets out and you put your hands on her!?! Sorry about the one hit to ya jaw “tough guy now laying on the concrete”.

But then 15 seconds later when you are able to barely stand, you get up and try to attack again!! Sorry for the second hit to your jaw “tough guy now not getting up again”. Quit acting hard, quit trying to be something you are not! DON’T PUT YOUR HANDS ON A WOMAN. PUSSY!!!

Cyclists that insist on riding in the middle of a lane to back up traffic when there is a perfectly good sidewalk. Especially the fat Lance Armstrong type.

[quote]Lil J76 wrote:
My bitch is about these young cats out here that act hard for no reason! For example, when you are driving through a parking lot and they act like you HAVE to stop for them cause they are “big tuff guys”. Then you hit my girls car, she gets out and you put your hands on her!?! Sorry about the one hit to ya jaw “tough guy now laying on the concrete”.

But then 15 seconds later when you are able to barely stand, you get up and try to attack again!! Sorry for the second hit to your jaw “tough guy now not getting up again”. Quit acting hard, quit trying to be something you are not! DON’T PUT YOUR HANDS ON A WOMAN. PUSSY!!![/quote]

So you and your girl were driving through a parking lot, some guy hits her car (with his car?), when she gets out of the car he “touches” her (feels her up, or what?), and for that you lay him out. Twice. You have a very interesting life my friend.

First, he hit her car with his fist,she got out to yell at the guy(which I did not condone). No, he slapped her multiple times and threw her to the ground. The second time, he grabbed her hair and was trying to hit her with his fist. Thats why what happend, happend. If he were merely pushing on her or something my actions would have been very different.

Well I do hope you gave him a kick or two while he was on the ground.

[quote]defekt wrote:
In this thread we bitch about things we don’t have that we want. [/quote]

All I ask is for world peace, honest and open friendship and trade with all, alliances with none, less government, and liberty and justice for all…what is so hard about that?

I hate stupid drivers and old people. Old people should NOT be allowed to drive anywhere. Seriously, old people are far too dangerous on the road.

I also hate phony “tuff guyz” too. Shaving your head, putting on a tapout hoodie, and scowling at eveeryone does not make you a tuff guy MMA fighter badass. Knock it off loser.

I hate people that walk too slow. This really pisses me off. Ever been stuck behind some fat ass, or some slob that walks too slow? It is so irritating.

Pretentious people piss me off. So do the giant spiders in my house and the sugar ants in my car.

Oh, and my cat won’t stop puking on the new carpet. And speaking of slow walkers, what about the groups of slow-ass people who have to spread out side-by-side when walking through the mall?

I hate the phrase “starvation mode”. And when people mispronounce the word “deteriorate”.

Paying over $4000 a month in income tax just so the government can bring in more delinquent refuges to sit on their ass and drink beer all day, like all the lazy chav scum that also do fuck all and get paid well for it while I work my ass off to pay for it all.

My one testicle hangs lower than the other two.

Why is it that every woman now, regardless of size/shape, feels inclined to wear skin tight tna/lululemon pants.

Not getting an T-Nation article yesterday…

Ugg boots and half-face sunglasses.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Ugg boots and half-face sunglasses.[/quote]

You mean those polarized billboards considered “style”. Next thing you know mohawks will be back in style.

I JUST lost my fucking phone. With all my numbers. With all my pictures. adlkadlkadlkadlkadlk

[quote]TheDudeAbides wrote:
SSC wrote:
Ugg boots and half-face sunglasses.

You mean those polarized billboards considered “style”. Next thing you know mohawks will be back in style.[/quote]

Actually I have been seeing kids with little half-mohawks running arou… Oh wait…

OH! There is also no El Pollo Loco in Michigan. :frowning:

not being involved with the girl in ab-power’s avatar.

taste the rainbow!!!

Stretch marks are gay. My shoulders and now apparantly biceps and even FOREARMS look like they were sewn on by a four year old. Seriously, forearms? Fuck that.

my huge penis. damn this thing.