T Nation

In This Thread We Bitch

In this thread we bitch about things we don’t have that we want.

My computer is broken so I have been using a shitty one for two weeks to go on the internet with. I can’t play any games that I usually do and I am desperately bored.

Grand theft auto IV came out today and I have neither that nor a system to play it on. For the next two months I get to listen to how awesome it is from all my friends and I’ll never know.

Any job that I could work would either make me want to kill myself or those around me. I hate dealing with people and their retarded questions so pretty much any store job is out. I’d get horribly depressed and feel like my life was wasting away. But, on the other hand I have no money for the first two things I was bitching about. Being 17 I can’t get a good job that is worth working at.

Go ahead and bitch about anything thats annoying to you. You can even bitch about me bitching about pointless things.

I would like to bitch about my boss having huge tits and not ever showing them to me. (my boss is a woman, not a obese man)
I just feel like I would be more productive at work if I had a visual or some kind of incentive plan that ties my progess with her cleavage.

first bitch. this thread didnt come sooner.

second bitch. jesiica biel not in my bed feeding me peanut butter and banana sammiches for fuel to make sweet sweet love to her.

third bitch. suckas not following the right of way order at stop signs and doing the gay “go ahead of me i have no balls and am avoiding any possible confrontation so i’m fucking up the natural flow of traffic hand gesture”.

fourth bitch. see second bitch but fill BIEL in with ALBA and PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA with TURKEY and AVACADO.

the end.

couldnt spell FOURTH the first time.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
I would like to bitch about my boss having huge tits and not ever showing them to me. (my boss is a woman, not a obese man)
I just feel like I would be more productive at work if I had a visual or some kind of incentive plan that ties my progess with her cleavage.
[/quote]

i bitch that dk44 hasnt seen the boobage and had an oppurtunity to secretly take a photo and pm me the warlocks.

I love my life.

Bitch fest, yeah!

Everyone that drives in the passing lane when not passing, I fuck’n hate you!

Everyone that has to slow down to like 5km to turn a corner, I hate you to!

Everyone that treats a car like it’s made of glass, I hate you as well!

dk44 should be allowed to view the cleavage, what’s the problem, he’ll work harder we promise!

What’s with the crappy weather, like enough with damn rain already. I work hard so I deserve sun shine.

Everyone that doesn’t understand road etiquette and use it, I can’t even begin to describe how I feel about you, but die anyways!

T-Nation has now converted into bodybuilding.com

no homo!

Yes homo!

O rlly!

LOL WTF ROFL LMAO piitb (strong ???)

I would like to bitch about the World of Warcraft account that I was selling being scammed. I just lost $500.

I would like to bitch about my boss going on leave because of her baby and me not getting new blog assignments until she pops it out.

I would like to bitch about my MP3 randomly breaking yesterday.

My 16th birthday is in late August and I need to pay for a car, gas, and insurance. I have a bit over 1 grand saved.
I’m gonna be one broke motherfucker.

Other than the no money and car issue, life is pretty tight at the moment. High school is awesome: very few actual responsibilities

[quote]matathedestroyer wrote:
first bitch. this thread didnt come sooner.

second bitch. jesiica biel not in my bed feeding me peanut butter and banana sammiches for fuel to make sweet sweet love to her.

third bitch. suckas not following the right of way order at stop signs and doing the gay “go ahead of me i have no balls and am avoiding any possible confrontation so i’m fucking up the natural flow of traffic hand gesture”.

fourth bitch. see second bitch but fill BIEL in with ALBA and PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA with TURKEY and AVACADO.

the end.

couldnt spell FOURTH the first time.[/quote]

This man knows what he wants.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
I would like to bitch about my boss having huge tits and not ever showing them to me. (my boss is a woman, not a obese man)
I just feel like I would be more productive at work if I had a visual or some kind of incentive plan that ties my progess with her cleavage.
[/quote]

I’d like to bitch that, because of this post, I actually sat here for 30 seconds feeling pissed that I couldn’t see this bitches tits. I don’t even know who the fuck she is, hell she may not even exist, but I want to see those titties.

my (i think) broken ipod

my busy girlfriend, now probably ex girlfriend

my fucking coach going commercialized on me and caring more about teaching karate style self defense classes than his fighters

christina milian has never licked my taint

i do not have an aston martin vanquish nor a bugatti veyron.

…im done.

Being honked at for driving right out in front of someone yesterday.

He had a stop sign, I didn’t. I was praying he would hit me, just so I would have had the chance to teach him a thing or too about how to drive.

I normally don’t go looking for problems, but this is about the 20th time people have done that same thing to me (minus the honking) at that same stop sign.

Oh, also people being sick which means instead of me doing something fun tonight I’ve been bored with not much to do.

I really have something to get off my chest tonight.
Listen to this bullshit.
So, I just came back from doing my t-man duty of buying 200$ of GOOD groceries that will last me like 1.5weeks at the most. So, I live in columbus and the towing people are pretty much complete pricks.
Well, I pull up behind my place, which you need a parking pass to park at, well, I parked in my roommates spot, put on my blinkers, and started unloading my car, which in total would take maybe 4-5 mins at most.
So, I’m on my 3rd trip to the car, grabbing my gallon water jugs(50c a pop) and I see the tow truck guy drive by and about to tow this guy, he runs out and is like, “hey i’m just picking up my girlfriend, don’t tow me” Well, they recognize each other and he says it’s cool. THe tow truck guy then walks around a bit to check parking passes. He has seen me walking back and forth at least once unloading groceries, he walks right by me and says “whats up” I respond with the usual remark and everything seems cool. He sees what I’m doing, he obviously won’t tow me, so I assume.
I stand there anyways, to make sure, he gets into his truck and drives away, I have only 1 more trip, so i grab the final(5th trip total, less than 5 min), thing, and as I walk out, I see him flying towards my car, stop, put the towing shit in under my car and hook me(lightening fast, maybe 10s total). I saw him stop in front of my car, i ran over there, and he had it hitched by the time I made it(50ft).
I was like, dude? what are you doing, I had my blinkers on, you saw I was unloading groceries, it’s even my roommates spot, AND you said ‘hi’ to me as I passed by, you didn’t even warn me to move or anything?!?!
He responds with the SOP of “you don’t have a parking permit, you can’t park here”
I try to reason with him for 5 mins, but obviously, he just wants the 45$ cash to drop the hitch, cause it’s 135$ if I go the the place to get my car. So I pay after he won’t change his mind no matter how much moral reasoning I pound into his head verbally, I was actually being reasonable too, I didn’t flip my shit yet.
Finally
I flatly told him as I gave him the money, “You are one lucky mother fucker that this isn’t the wild wild west anymore, or else this would have been solved very quickly by me”.
So, 45$ down the tubes, not much to me, but still, just the low level shit he pulled there just pissed the fuck out of me for about 30 mins. I wanted to pound his fucking face into the ground right then.
I’m contemplating revenge, but it’s just not worth it these days, even for low lifes like him. I’ll choose a better battle.

My apologies I haven’t read the other bitchings, just the first; Grand Theft Auto IV is fucking awesome. I’m sorry.

[quote]ShaneM686 wrote:
I really have something to get off my chest tonight.
Listen to this bullshit.
So, I just came back from doing my t-man duty of buying 200$ of GOOD groceries that will last me like 1.5weeks at the most. So, I live in columbus and the towing people are pretty much complete pricks.
Well, I pull up behind my place, which you need a parking pass to park at, well, I parked in my roommates spot, put on my blinkers, and started unloading my car, which in total would take maybe 4-5 mins at most.
So, I’m on my 3rd trip to the car, grabbing my gallon water jugs(50c a pop) and I see the tow truck guy drive by and about to tow this guy, he runs out and is like, “hey i’m just picking up my girlfriend, don’t tow me” Well, they recognize each other and he says it’s cool. THe tow truck guy then walks around a bit to check parking passes. He has seen me walking back and forth at least once unloading groceries, he walks right by me and says “whats up” I respond with the usual remark and everything seems cool. He sees what I’m doing, he obviously won’t tow me, so I assume.
I stand there anyways, to make sure, he gets into his truck and drives away, I have only 1 more trip, so i grab the final(5th trip total, less than 5 min), thing, and as I walk out, I see him flying towards my car, stop, put the towing shit in under my car and hook me(lightening fast, maybe 10s total). I saw him stop in front of my car, i ran over there, and he had it hitched by the time I made it(50ft).
I was like, dude? what are you doing, I had my blinkers on, you saw I was unloading groceries, it’s even my roommates spot, AND you said ‘hi’ to me as I passed by, you didn’t even warn me to move or anything?!?!
He responds with the SOP of “you don’t have a parking permit, you can’t park here”
I try to reason with him for 5 mins, but obviously, he just wants the 45$ cash to drop the hitch, cause it’s 135$ if I go the the place to get my car. So I pay after he won’t change his mind no matter how much moral reasoning I pound into his head verbally, I was actually being reasonable too, I didn’t flip my shit yet.
Finally
I flatly told him as I gave him the money, “You are one lucky mother fucker that this isn’t the wild wild west anymore, or else this would have been solved very quickly by me”.
So, 45$ down the tubes, not much to me, but still, just the low level shit he pulled there just pissed the fuck out of me for about 30 mins. I wanted to pound his fucking face into the ground right then.
I’m contemplating revenge, but it’s just not worth it these days, even for low lifes like him. I’ll choose a better battle.[/quote]

LOL

Just as I was getting out of this thread your post caught my eye and I read it. Dude, I must say that is some funny fucked up shit. Look on the bright side, you paid $45 for a funny story you can tell the rest of your life.

LOL

Cheers!

Spiders in my car,

Shitty drivers,

Overweight women who wear far too revealing clothing,

People who take up space in the gym doing retarded shit,

Cold weather,

Ginger people,

People with offensive body odor,

Like the other guy earlier, I am also pretty pissed about not having Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba in my bed.

[quote]Regular Gonzalez wrote:

Like the other guy earlier, I am also pretty pissed about not having Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba in my bed.

[/quote]

it should be a thread all in its own. and add SIMPSON to that as well. JESSICAS FTW!!!

  1. Too many minors with huge attitude on these forums. You’re a CHILD so your opinion means shit. Shut the fuck up until you experience more of life, then tell me about it.

  2. The fat unemployed bubba who lives across the street and sits in a lawnchair on his driveway all day staring at my wife doing yardwork.

  3. People who ask my advice, then upon hearing it, criticize and reject it.

  4. Idiots who assume that just because I have long hair that I am a hippie. Hippies don’t have arms like these!

  5. Receiving forwarded: forwarded: forwarded: emails… and the idiot senders who don’t bother checking Snopes before forwarding rumors and false information to me.

  6. Cave crickets in my basement. Freak me out.

  7. Threads that suck me in and make me spend too much time reading, thinking about and finally writing obsessively over.

my life is pretty good at the moment but these few things i can bitch about

  1. not having a ps3 thus i cant play gta 4
  2. having to work 3 days a week with my ex that cheated on me and her complaining that i dont speak to her, also she not understanding that we wont be best friends now that she decided to work with me(took up a different contract, she knew the hours i was working and what she was getting herself into)
  3. I haven’t run into her boyfriend yet(same dude she cheated on me with, also used to help him with maths back in high school)
  4. cant get these two girls i see about once too take an active interest in me

about it also

5.having crohn’s disease sucks

Two things to bitch about…

1.) Older people who can’t accept the fact that young people may have been through a lot in their lives. Not me, but one of my friends has done and seen more fucked up shit than and older person I’ve ever met. In all of their infinite wisdom they should realize they’re not the all-knowing gurus.

2.) Working my ass off to get competency credits for the hardest chemistry classes this university offers, and passing, only to find out that I’m getting a ‘D’ on the easiest class that I had this semester because I fucked off and took it for granted.