In the Dark

[quote]aj245 wrote:
ocne aiagn im uesd to titxeng! and if you hvae a hrad tmie raednig tihs you are rteard! its fcat taht jsut as lnog as the frsit and lsat lteter of a wrod satsy the smae the mnid can sitll raed it! and you rrjc not even mad at you i know im skinny thats why im askin for help! and just weighed in at 173!!!haha[/quote]

WOW! You gained 8 pounds in 2 days?

[quote]aj245 wrote:
ocne aiagn im uesd to titxeng! and if you hvae a hrad tmie raednig tihs you are rteard! its fcat taht jsut as lnog as the frsit and lsat lteter of a wrod satsy the smae the mnid can sitll raed it! and you rrjc not even mad at you i know im skinny thats why im askin for help! and just weighed in at 173!!!haha[/quote]

WOW! You gained 8 pounds in 2 days?

[quote]aj245 wrote:
wow 5 7 180 now i know why your so pissed all the time! you got lil man complex and congrats on reading that who did you have help you? and what the hell is dnp? like i said im still all me no subs gear juice or anything else[/quote]

I’m not sure why you think I’m pissed. I actually find you quite funny. In a ‘feel bad for the less fortunate - laugh to yourself because it’s mean to stare’ kind of way.

I was going to call you a troll but I actually think you’re too stupid to actually be doing this intentionally.

haha no just for got to weigh my self befor i wrote that! and thank you! you and that bali guy have been hte only help. but i dont mind the torment iv allways been the lil guy! except these other guys who are 5 8. they were prolly small in school 2!

dont you get im just tryin to get a rise out of you(no homo) its what i do.

[quote]aj245 wrote:
dont you get im just tryin to get a rise out of you(no homo) its what i do.[/quote]

I find it even more funny that you think YOU are funny. What I’m trying to say is that “You suck at it”. Hope that makes sense, I know English isn’t your first language.

I LOVE IT! you guys are four inches shorter than me and ten pounds more! belive me when i say this il take my advise else where! hawk ur cool with me though havnt ragged on me yet! heres your shot

Please just read the stickies at the top of the forum. If you dont wanna get flamed, then you will save yourself the trouble and do some research on AAS. Once you have a clear understanding on practical use, then maybe you can actually plan a real cycle that makes sense. Till then eat, deadlift, sleep, then eat some more!

thanks man sorry i brought it up to begin with!

[quote]tuchavito wrote:
Do T-Nation a favor an have a pound of DNP in one sitting.[/quote]

Lol so good

aj245 you’re a cook? Have you ever been onboard a navy vessel, and then found that mercenaries were trying to steal the tomahawk missiles? Or do you just peel potatoes?

Haha, shit, wrong thread to go on about the pros of oral only cycles I guess!

That being said, gains from dbol are no more transient than gains from any other steroid. Water shouldn’t be counted as gains anyway. One should expect to lose water after a cycle of armoatizing compounds.

I seldom hold that much water from anadrol or dbol anyway, so maybe that’s why I don’t feel I lose much after the steroids are out of my system.

OP, a little more humility and maybe you would have received more help, if you look 'great with your top off I would NOT do dianabol, regardless off PCT and gains retained, you will be very lucky if 50mg of dbol does not give you any acne (I’m assuming you don’t have any already. I’m also assuming you don’t have man breasts, which you will have if you use 50mg of dbol per day with no estrogen control. should you make it to week 8 o10 and have successfully walked the tightrope and avoided acne and gyno you will then, with no pct crash around a week later or so, and have much less test than you had when you started, and end up with even less muscle than before, plus have libido issues and erectile dysfunction and fucked up blood levels.

To avoid this take 20mg of nolvadex a day, to control estrogen, and at the end of cycle, take 50mg clomid ed for about 30 days, to restore your natural test levels, spoon feed over, I guess as I was the owner of man boobs for so long I just can’t sit round and watch some one do it to themselves, no matter their level of ignorance…

Close the mouth. Humble yourself. Open your ears. Open your mind.

Wow, duhast, you did great man. Didn’t you get shot like almost two years ago or some thing??

This whole thread is hilarious. The OP could be a troll, or could be just some random dude who got some free D-Bol and wanted to come dick around on the net and see what comments he could attract. I wondered for a split second whether some of the other respondents on this thread were in on this joke… Silly HA!!

Dbol doesnt tend to raise protien synthesis as much as alot of other steroids.

Hence it doesn’t have a reputation for being “effective” on its own.

But think about this, use 5mg of dbol a day before big lift days, you can run it for quite some time at that low of a dose, and your going to see a fairly potent strength boost from that over time.

Instead of running 50mg for 5 weeks, run it at 5mg for several months, taking a few weeks off now and again.
At a fairly low dose, only 3 times a week, your going to have almost no suppression.

Its going to boost your strength.

Increased strength = larger muscles.

Dbol only is just fine, but it needs to be used in a different manner than we normally employ, think of it as a short half-life, immediate strength booster.

Experienced lifters with good routines and diets benefit greatly from these kinds of little “bridging” cycles.

It doesn’t raise protein synthesis as much? Really? Not trying to be cute here, I really thought dbol was VERY good at raising protein synthesis!

[quote]balisong wrote:
It doesn’t raise protein synthesis as much? Really? Not trying to be cute here, I really thought dbol was VERY good at raising protein synthesis![/quote]

Hmm…not really no, don’t misunderstand me, it does raise protein synthesis, but as steroids go its subpar, most commonly used steroids are much better in that respect.

Nitrogen retention and all that is very helpful, and over all it does help significantly with an anabolic state…

But its limited by the fact that it lacks type I activity, which in my opinion and the opinions of many others is much more useful.

[quote]aj245 wrote:
sorry guys i started typin b4 i went through the site!sorry!im 6foot im a cook so i eat as much as i can 4 free! and its not wendys food! but all this dbol talk is jiberish to me. im just gona swing for the fences and go for it. i just got the book huge in a hurry and im gona do my cycle during the “GET BIG” stage and hope for the best!i mean there free what do i hve to lose!? but im pretty nervous! so if any one wants 2 talk me out of it heres ur chance i start in 3 weeks
[/quote]

None of us should have to talk you out of anything. You have your own mind and will do what you want to do. However, we will give you advice. My advice to you is to not run your dbol, period. If you don’t know why, do some research. This is a site for experienced lifters to post questions of concern and to help other experienced lifters. Like someone mentioned in several other posts asking the same question that you’re asking, “we do not spoon feed information here”. It’s people like yourself that give other AAS users a bad name because you’re looking for the easy way out of things. And please, don’t give us that “fast metabolism” excuse. The problem is…you’re not used to eating a shit ton of food and you need to get used to it if you want to put on size.