In Search of Simplicity in BB Program

Im sure it it exsists somewhere in the depths of T-Nation I just cant seem to find it. Im looking for a simple to use BB routine thats tried and true… I’ve been using 5/3/1 for over a year great results but I just want to try something new for a few months. Is there anything out there like that for BB which has a easy to follow blue print with reps and percentages? Or is BB more a thing where you just freestyle it?

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Im sure it it exsists somewhere in the depths of T-Nation I just cant seem to find it. Im looking for a simple to use BB routine thats tried and true… I’ve been using 5/3/1 for over a year great results but I just want to try something new for a few months. Is there anything out there like that for BB which has a easy to follow blue print with reps and percentages? Or is BB more a thing where you just freestyle it?[/quote]

Dude there is thousands of pre-made programs on this site for free, you should be able to find one you like and that suits your goals.

perhaps you find a split you like in this thread.

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Im sure it it exsists somewhere in the depths of T-Nation I just cant seem to find it. Im looking for a simple to use BB routine thats tried and true… I’ve been using 5/3/1 for over a year great results but I just want to try something new for a few months. Is there anything out there like that for BB which has a easy to follow blue print with reps and percentages? Or is BB more a thing where you just freestyle it?[/quote]

Dude there is thousands of pre-made programs on this site for free, you should be able to find one you like and that suits your goals.

I agree but they usually all just say stuff like do 3 sets of 10 dumbell flys…but what percent of weight should I use? Light moderate or heavy… Seems like BB stuff is mostley moderate weights is that about right?

perhaps you find a split you like in this thread.[/quote]

I would imagine for 3 sets of 10 you would use a weight that you can do for 3 sets of 10, how heavy would depend on how hard you want to work, wouldn’t it?

Personally I have been doing 531 for a while too. You can still do this program for the main 4 lifts and do more of a BB split for accessory work. Work stuff you think needs to be brought up.

Like florelius said, this site is a gold mine of programs and info, you just have to do some digging.

Here you go bud, the Kenny Powers special:

Go to the gym 5 days a week, pick a dif. muscle group each time, and pulverize it.