T Nation

In Search for Eating Tips

Right now I’m trying to bulk up, however I am finding it hard to get a sufficient amount of calories in a day because I am usually fairly busy.

What do you guys do to get the food needed when you are doing other things?

Also does anyone have a rough diet plan they used to bulk up?

P.S. - I’m 18 with a very high metabolism so I don’t mind the odd pizza every now and then.

Wear clothing with pockets and keep food in them…

Either prepare food in advance (best option) or bring protein bars or shakes with you when you go places. At last resort, 7-11 has tuna sanndwiches on wheat bread that are really tastey, and Carl’s has some good chicken sandwiches as well.

Calorie is a calorie. Find a surplus any way you can. Eat some veggies, get your fish oil, and get your 1g/lb of protein.

Pizza is good. Cereal is yummy too.

[quote]zdrax wrote:
Calorie is a calorie. Find a surplus any way you can. Eat some veggies, get your fish oil, and get your 1g/lb of protein.

Pizza is good. Cereal is yummy too. [/quote]

Try this.

Nuts dense and easy to carry, protein power in baggies food in baggies, its not hard with a little fore though bro.

Phill

Bro at that age anything you eat your body will use as energy or to re build your muscle so this is what i say any time you see food you eat it. If your not hungery you eat anyways because in 15 mins from that point in time you will be hungery and its a damb good thing you just ate another sandwitch if ya know what i mean.

so stick to the basics carry around a bar and a weight gain shake so you can down some calories at any time. if you get hungery eat a double big mac or go the a graocery store and eat a liter of yogurt. there is no excuse for not eating unless your at a funeral then you can take a break