In Really Bad Condition, What Should I Do?

If you have a menu all the way to September then you can plan.

Half that portion is 40g P, 45g C and 25g fat for 550kcal.

That’s a good start and you could probably push to 3/4 of it depending on the rest of your day. Bring along a bag of spinach, cherry tomatoes throw a bit of vinegar and oil over it and chomp on a raw carrot or yellow pepper and now you have a bunch of your micros and fibre covered (they’ll probably even supply that stuff)

Seriously dude, this is a sweet deal and sets you up for success.

Aight bro, sounds good. I have a schedule all the way up to mid September. Some of the meals absolutely suck in all macros and calories so I might go to Subway those times. This looks good for macros though:

Lordy, so much salt…

Just my 2 cents, but I wouldn’t worry about macros yet if I was you. Just worry about eating enough to grow and get bigger. You’re going to have enough stress adjusting to a new country and culture. The last thing you want to do is whip out a calculator every time you eat something. Just be smart thats all.

1 Like

i agree with max man, you shouldn’t worry about macros really. And a meal plan?! Dude at your size thats a fucking gift! I wish i had that! You could potentially get 4 or 5 helpings a meal! Not saying go balls to the wall day one, but as you go, you will need to eat more, and your metabolism will increase as well.

Again as we keep saying it, you’re not fat, you’re small. So don’t worry so much about getting fat. You could lose every oz of fat on your body, you wont be lean and muscular, youll just be a skinny shit lol you want muscles.

That being said, you seem to be consistently getting better every day, and THAT is what this is all about. Constantly moving forward in both mental and physical growth. So keep up the good work man!

also that beef mac and cheese looks incredible you better be getting double helps of that shit haha

Lol, alright man, I’ll do that. Eating at 2750-2800kcal/day, I can fit in 2 servings haha =) Thanks brother.

You. Are.18. Your test levels wont be dropping any time soon. I remember reading an article by John Meadows. He basically suggested that you drink a gallon of whole milk a day. you should not be worrying about gaining weight or fat right now. you need to focus on strength, and compound movements. Get good and familiar with squats, deads, bench, overhead/ push press and pullups. do those movements over and over again. those are the lifts that build muscle and strength, in addition to teaching your nervous system how to actually lift. A lot of moving weight is dependent on the mind/ muscle connection. and like everyone else said. EAT EAT EAT.

My grandma eats 2700 cal a day and she doesn’t even have teeth… Kidding but I’d go closed to 3500-4000

Just to maintain I have to eat 3200 a day lol