In Other News Part 3

Happy early freedom day you sons of bitches!

4 Likes

How is that brand???

Itā€™s not the best Iā€™ve had, but itā€™s not bad at all. I think itā€™s comparable to Bookers.

Whatā€™s the best youā€™ve had?

So, are these wristbands comparable to garlic for vampires?

4 Likes

In a State where words can land you in prison, of course then think words can stop rape.

Jesus titty fucking Christ. WTF happened to you Europe?

2 Likes

Hmmmm, thatā€™s a tough one. I really liked Filibuster.
https://www.craftspiritsxchange.com/filibuster-dual-cask-bourbon.html?gclid=CI_sxrO00s0CFdBZhgod6rAMbQ

1 Like

Hmm ā€¦ not a bad price point

Iā€™m partial to Noahā€™s Mill ā€¦ similar price point - cask strength smooth

Iā€™ll have to keep an eye out for Fillibuster and give it a whirl

I think they took 1984 as a how-to guideā€¦

2 Likes
1 Like

I hate twats like this.

I agree, but I thought stupid shit like burning the flag was covered under the 1st Amendment.

2 Likes

Actually, I think itā€™s rather clever. Not that I think it will stop rape, not at all. As a deterrent itā€™s useless. But it could help conviction rates for rape and molestation. Especially for young men who thought they had a legit chance with the girl and innocently, thinking his advances were welcomed, but it turned out the girl didnā€™t want to be touched. :scream_cat:
So if a girl has a vendetta against some guy, she could wear the wristband, engage in some sort of intimate touching with a guy and then have the guy thrown in the slammer for years.

If you donā€™t think this wristband increases a womanā€™s power, wait until she uses her pussy as a weapon of mass destruction. All she has to do is have sex with the a guy wearing the wristband and then cry rape. All she would have to say in court is ā€œI even wore the wristband saying I didnā€™t want to be touched, thatā€™s how much I was uninterested in sex.ā€ Guy=Screwed.

Think what feminist hate groups could do with that wrist band? They could easily lure guys into situations that can get them serious prison time with the power of a wrist band. It doesnā€™t even have to come to sex. That wrist band has the power to take over-the-clothes touching of a boob into a felony molestation charge.

I donā€™t like it either. As far as I am concerned if you donā€™t like this country then you are welcome to get the fuck out. BUT, I support his right to hate this country, say it and burn a flag. Itā€™s that right that makes us better than everybody else.

The flip side of that thoughā€¦theres this fucking bullshit:

http://www.askamanager.org/2016/07/my-best-employee-quit-on-the-spot-because-i-wouldnt-let-her-go-to-her-college-graduation.html

Filibuater is really nice. I have a bottle on my table right nowā€¦oh wait, no I finished it. I have another bottle on the wayā€¦

1 Like

wow, just wow.

I want to hire that woman who quit right now. Good for her.

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s what happens when you take advantage of someone you dumbass. Agree with Beans, good for her.

Complete garbage manager. I moved someoneā€™s schedule because they had concert tickets because there was a cost involved. Thereā€™s no cost in getting a college degreeā€¦? What a dolt.

1 Like

Would hire that girl in a second.

Would fire her manager in an equal amount of time.

The managerā€™s thought process is just abhorrent.

2 Likes