T Nation

In Need of Recipies...

hey guys i was wondering if any of you had any good recipies that they want to share...im kinda tired of eating the same thing day in day out lol

Alex you're going to have to give us more information as far as your Way of Eating.

Here http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/la_cucina_anabolica_italiana

Commence drooling....

There's a whole Healthy Solid Meals Recipes forum in the Velocity Diet section of this website.

www.genaw.com for low carb recipes.

Here ya go:

Cmon guys, I think he was looking for some good old home cookin recipie convo. Personal fav for growing is 6 whole eggs, one cup oatmeal. Stir up and cook in a frying pan like a pancake, sounds gross but add some fruit and syrup on top, makes for a good high cal day starter.

Some of these are a tad fancy for my taste, but they're great for when you invite a girl over for dinner or so.

I eat 3 meals with protein and fat and 3 meals with protein and carbs...not counting PWO ty for replies guys !! Gonna try that helix LOL

Ever try picking up a cookbook, some of which contain hundreds of recipes, far more than we can provide here.

LOL thanks!

I thought about doing the Thanksgiving dinner stuff in that thread, but I was just way too busy cooking everything.

no mention of Gourmet Nutrition yet?

Im lookig for home made recipies !

If you find a recipe, and then prepare it in your home, the meal is home made.

Ya know, sometimes I think you are purposely obtuse just for the sake of sarcasm.

I respek dat.

Oh, that sort of stuff. I know what you mean now - kinda gross conconctions that non-chef bodybuilders do just to shovel food in quickly.

I used to just put 6 to 8 egg whites and 2 yolks, 1 cup of oatmeal, two packets of sweetener, and a banana in the blender. Then I'd either make several pancakes out of them or put them in a tupperware and cook it in the microwave for 3 to 5 minutes on high. Got it from Ernie Taylor's daily menu like eleven years ago.

I just wasn't sure what the guy was looking for? Besides, about.com, allrecipe.com and Chris Shugs's blog has so much stuff on it - thousands of recipes.

You Tube too.

My current favorite is my own home made fast food breakfast.

A sandwich made of two whole grain waffles, bacon, eggs, and cheese with maple syrup. Is this fine cooking or a home made recipe? I'm not sure. It kind of reminds me of that McD's breakfast sandwich, the one with the syrup infused muffin or something; I had it several years ago. I forgot the name.