In Need of a Whey Protein

My Grow! Whey tub is almost empty now. Since it is out of stock (anybody know what is up?), and i do not want to go without whey protein for PWO, does anybody know any good whey proteins that are out there? I have looked at Optimuim Nutrition’s 100% whey, and it seems alright, but i don’t especially trust reviews on bodybuilding.com. Thanks in advance everybody

why not Surge?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
why not Surge?[/quote]

Yeah it’s great for PWO, unless you’re watching your $ or carbs

Chocolate ON 100% Whey is VERY good. Tasty and low carb. You might want to try Metabolic Drive, which is available here. Also more $ than Grow! Whey.

its the $ part that I am watching.
$36 every sixteen days is rather painful for a highschooler

[quote]phatkins187 wrote:
Chocolate ON 100% Whey is VERY good. Tasty and low carb.[/quote]

I couldn’t disagree with this more. On tastes like chocolate flavored water.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
phatkins187 wrote:
Chocolate ON 100% Whey is VERY good. Tasty and low carb.

I couldn’t disagree with this more. On tastes like chocolate flavored water.[/quote]

it’s not bad, but not great either.

chocolate sucks, i personally recommend the cookies and cream.

for some reason chocolate ON doesn’t blend well with ice, and the liquid and ice separate, making the whole thing taste horrid. the cookie and cream actually holds well to the ice.

the on 100%whey gold is what you should go for imo…

I think they’re getting rid of Grow! Whey Natural flavor and are going to come out with vanilla and chocolate versions.

[quote]elusive wrote:
I think they’re getting rid of Grow! Whey Natural flavor and are going to come out with vanilla and chocolate versions.[/quote]

i’d all for that

MRI brand “Pro Nos Whey Isolate”

Dutch chocolate flavor.

My favorite protein.

[quote]elusive wrote:
I think they’re getting rid of Grow! Whey Natural flavor and are going to come out with vanilla and chocolate versions.[/quote]

As much as I like the thought of that I hope they still keep the natural flavor as it’s great to just add to random stuff to get yourself some more protein.

Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Double Chocolate.

Tastes like chocolate cake batter!