In-Ground Olympic Lifting Platforms

I wasn’t sure if this was the proper place to post this, but I gave it a shot.

I’m looking to find a company, or THE company, that builds Olympic platforms into the floor of a training facility. I’ve seen this at multiple facilities recently, but have not found anyone online that does this. I may not be using the proper search criteria on google, but any help is much appreciated.

Not sure if this is what you’re looking for. The one at the bottom maybe?

HB, That’s what I’m looking into. I actually found the company that does athletic flooring, and it seems that these in-floor units are specific types of flooring that are placed into the normal flooring of the space. This is a really cool concept, and I’m trying to determine if this is more expensive than a standard platform.

[quote]itisfinished wrote:
HB, That’s what I’m looking into. I actually found the company that does athletic flooring, and it seems that these in-floor units are specific types of flooring that are placed into the normal flooring of the space. This is a really cool concept, and I’m trying to determine if this is more expensive than a standard platform. [/quote]

It will be more expensive. You can build a standard platform (8’ x 8’) for about $250 - $300 depending on the type of wood you use.