In Celebration of T-Men

Machine

gosh it is so fun having time off to play here in T-mag land.

Bump this back up.

These guys are worthy of much more attention.

Keep up the good pics IM.

Its funny how Cass tells me how hot i am but then doesnt even post a pic of me. I see how it is.

Goldberg, and look…he is NOT inside of a Power Rack. ;o)

Oh…I’d say he’s wedged into a pretty powerful rack there… :wink:

Live from the Far East…Char-Dawg!

Sully26 Celebrating his First Place Victory!

Yum.

Beat That!

This is almost as bad as the time I was in the computer lab at school and somebody typed in “www.bigblackcocks.com” while I was turned away talking to somebody else.

“Snoop said this in '94, ‘we don’t love them hoes.’”

What no fitone in here? ;(.

From my HomeTown…DawgOnThePorch

You could’ve at least posted a pic of me in which I didn’t look drunk/retarded!

Sully, do we have any of those pics? :wink:

And this… Variety is the spice of life.

Uh…Sulster…

ARE there any?

“It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can’t remember if it’s the thirteenth or the fourteenth”

~ George Burns

“You could’ve at least posted a pic of me in which I didn’t look drunk/retarded!”

Thats an oxymoron.

“With so much drama in the L-B-C its kinda hard bein Snoop D-O-double G. But I, some how some way, keep comin up with funky ass shit like every single day.”

well if we are putting up animals check out this beast

Less drunk and retarded…but way more snuggly. Ain’t that right, Sully - you big girly man?:slight_smile:

I apologize. With a measle 37 replies in several days, it’s easy to see why you just HAD to hijack my otherwise VERY successful threads.

Come, Mrs Kournikova.

Diesel: Considering that you can count the number of “forum active” Vixens on both hands (and likely have fingers left over) while “forum active” T-men number in the hundreds, I’d have to say that this thread having 37 replies far outweighs the participation in both your female ass threads combined.

Hhhmm, and when you throw in the mix that the Vixens were contributing (worthy contributions too, not animals) to your thread as well and thus far, the T-men have failed to reciprocate here, you get an even better idea of just how “successful” a thread this is.

So there! sticking tongue out