In case you haven't seen it

I’m not certain if this has been posted here or not but if it hasn’t you really should check this out.

www.teamabuse.com/toxic/stuff/swk.htm

www.canada.com/national/story.asp?id=0B3448CF-665C-4B7B-9CBA-78BA161C0E61

STU

That is just too funny. That first video, he just gets wilder and more uncoordinated… Then watching the second video just had me crying, I was laughing so hard.

At least the kid got SOMETHING ot of it.

Well, that little attempt certainly didn’t work the way I intended. Just copy and paste then folks.

STU

www.teamabuse.com/toxic/stuff/swk.htm

www.canada.com/national/story.asp?id=0B3448CF-665C-4B7B-9CBA-78BA161C0E61

That just made my day.

That has got to be one of the funnier things I’ve seen.

Thank god for idiots like that because of them the world is a funnier place.

I really need to take better care of my home videos. Now everyone’s seen it. Fuck.

Struck me as really funny as I knew someone who was a world champion with the Bo in forms so by comparison it was hilarious. Poor kid. Ciao. :slight_smile:

http://movies.flabber.nl/starwars.kid.reloaded/

Check out the above URL for a Matrix Reloaded themed remix of the video!

At first I felt sorry for him but then it was so damm funny I couln’t help myself. I forwarded it on to my friends…

MD thanks for the matrix one that was great. I think we should start a petition that this guy is in the next starwars movie. I’m thinking he gets to kill Jar-Jar Binks. Make him die in horrible horrible pain. I’m guesing that SWkid could come out and swing his lightsaber around thus decapitating himself and chopping off all his own limbs. Then Jar Jar would trip over them and fall down a mine shaft where he would bang off the walls untill he’s beaten to a fine red mist. :slight_smile:

I still have tears in my eyes everytime I see them. It’s as good as Terry Tate who is my hero. Hmmmmmmm Terry Tate vs SWkid.

“You know son your right fucked up! You swinging that golf retreiver around all humpidy bumpidy, it’s WEAK and your a damn FOOL! You know you can’t do this shit on my watch! BITCH! If I ever see you trying to get your kung-fu on in my house I’ll work a bitch slapping on your ass proper! MUTHAFUCKA!” Kicks him then walks away.

Ciao. :slight_smile:

Fuck I’m going to be dehydrated at this rate. I just watched the reloaded one a few times. Wipes tears from his eyes.

I think he is hot!!!

You do? Damn there’s hope for us all. :wink:

Then I’m going to ask out Roselyn Sanchez when I see her. Thanks for the confidence. :slight_smile:

Latino Girls are for me. Yippy ya. :slight_smile:

I watched the real one first and thought…thats not that funny…then i watche it the star wars effects…that got a chuckle…then i saw the reloaded one…Holy shit thats funny as hell. All most better than the real movie

I tried this today in the gym with a bar for a warmup. It worked great till I slipped on a magazine that was open to an article promoting doing lunges on swiss balls.

i cant stop crying. what a loser. oh my god. he was being so serious.

The funniest part about this isn’t really that there was some kid pretending to be a bad ass martial artist. . . It’s that one of us was finally caught on video. . .

Afterall, are you guys telling me that you’ve never looked in the bathroom mirror and tried to pretend you’re Bruce Lee?

STU

i think i peed myself when i saw this

Sturat, a big part of comedy is relating to the material.

whats funny is that he taped it. was he going to watch it later and critique his performance.