I know this is not exactly metal, but these guys are always solid:

Lamb of God, the drumming on this one is off the hook:

[quote]Stoney56 wrote:
Lamb of God, the drumming on this one is off the hook:

[/quote]

Sick… LOG kicks ass!

Sevendust…well they suck :slight_smile:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Not enough minorities represented in Metal music. Affirmative action required against the racisss.[/quote]

One of the best metal vocalists around happens to be this man:

do instrumentals count? hooked on this at the moment.

I’ve been a metal mood on and off since '87, at seven or eight years old. It started out with Guns ‘n’ Roses, then onto heavier stuff like Slayer, Megadeth, Exodus, Suicidal Tendencies, and the like, and then onto death metal and SOME black metal. Sodom, Kreator, Destruction, Morbid Angel, Entombed, Monstrosity, Death, Dissection, Dismember, Unleashed–too many good ones to name all I’ve liked through the years. :slight_smile: Seeing Morbid Angel, Destroyer 666, and Slayer live (separate venues) were some of the most memorable experiences I’ve had.

Titanium. Awesome metal. It’s holding my tibia together.

[quote]silverblood wrote:

Here’s my favorite sentenced song

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

I discovered this song because there was a guy that stabbed and killed 5 people on the last day of classes at the University of Calgary earlier this year, and one of the last things he posted on his facebook wall was “dread and the fugitive mind - the world needs a hero”[/quote]

Wow that’s a little chilling. Good song though.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
I’ve been a metal mood on and off since '87, at seven or eight years old. It started out with Guns ‘n’ Roses, then onto heavier stuff like Slayer, Megadeth, Exodus, Suicidal Tendencies, and the like, and then onto death metal and SOME black metal. Sodom, Kreator, Destruction, Morbid Angel, Entombed, Monstrosity, Death, Dissection, Dismember, Unleashed–too many good ones to name all I’ve liked through the years. :slight_smile: Seeing Morbid Angel, Destroyer 666, and Slayer live (separate venues) were some of the most memorable experiences I’ve had. [/quote]

My first show was Pantera and Slayer.

[quote]StevenF wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
I’ve been a metal mood on and off since '87, at seven or eight years old. It started out with Guns ‘n’ Roses, then onto heavier stuff like Slayer, Megadeth, Exodus, Suicidal Tendencies, and the like, and then onto death metal and SOME black metal. Sodom, Kreator, Destruction, Morbid Angel, Entombed, Monstrosity, Death, Dissection, Dismember, Unleashed–too many good ones to name all I’ve liked through the years. :slight_smile: Seeing Morbid Angel, Destroyer 666, and Slayer live (separate venues) were some of the most memorable experiences I’ve had. [/quote]

My first show was Pantera and Slayer. [/quote]

Nice way to set the fuckin’ bar high right out of the gate lol.

I saw Pantera with White Zombie and a band I never heard of at the time, The Deftones in 96’. Rest assured I went out and got their CD the next day. Loudest back up band I ever heard.

The first time I heard this song my metal tastes flipped like a switch. Roots Bloody Roots is still to this day my favorite metal CD. It’s gotta be the drums.

Great cover.

I was hoping you would see this thread.

Wtf? Where is the Iron Maiden?

notice anything different?

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[/quote]

I was hoping you would see this thread. [/quote]
Can’t stay away from music threads. Hope I put some good stuff here.
You are a fan of that sweet Canadian lady Alissa White-Gluz aren’t you?

^^I’m a fan now lol, she’s talented and smokin’ hot. Gotta be a frenchie.