In 10-20 Yrs, We'll Think Back and Say...?

For you “wiser” guys out there, think of all the things you did 10-20 years ago that have been proven wrong or not accepted today. What do you think that we are doing today that will be out of date in the next decade? Either nutritional, training, recovery, supplements…

do strenght programs longer.

…“do you remember when we used to actually lift weights? , and all the time we just needed some myostatin inhibitors and some groovy gene expression altering next gen SARMs”

[quote]gswork wrote:
…“do you remember when we used to actually lift weights? , and all the time we just needed some myostatin inhibitors and some groovy gene expression altering next gen SARMs”[/quote]

Naw, the whole point of being a BBer is that not everybody does it.

The first time I remember lifting was after my 8th grade year(I did a little before but only at school) and me and a buddie of mine did crazy ass sets to failure every single day for bench, curls and ohp… We would basically put every thing we had on the bar and do a set of as many as we could, take the smallest weight off and do as many as we could until we got all the way t the bar LOL usually ended up being at least 20 sets LOL… that’s it LOL took creatine with my tea(cuz it was gross) LOL… But I will say my bench went up 90 lbs that summer LOL