Improving Shoulders with Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM?

I was reading through the posts and came across a ton of info on the 3 supplements. My right shoulder hurts when I bench and my elbows only when I do skulls. I picked up the liquid version of a blend of the 3 today. Any thoughts and or comments are more than welcome.

Also, I am taking EC’s advice and am staying away from overhead presses and pullups, etc.

[quote]jpcrew96 wrote:
I was reading through the posts and came across a ton of info on the 3 supplements. My right shoulder hurts when I bench and my elbows only when I do skulls. I picked up the liquid version of a blend of the 3 today. Any thoughts and or comments are more than welcome.

Also, I am taking EC’s advice and am staying away from overhead presses and pullups, etc.[/quote]

The supps are good, but skullcrushers are notorious for causing elbow problems. Avoid them. The supps can help only so much.

/Sully

Big. Old. Pissed off. In chronic pain.

[quote]

The supps are good, but skullcrushers are notorious for causing elbow problems. Avoid them. The supps can help only so much.

/Sully

Big. Old. Pissed off. In chronic pain.[/quote]

Agree supps are good and can help but Should NOT be used to dodge a long term fault. Address the REAL problem