Height: 6’3’’ (1.90m)
Weight: 183 lbs (82,8 kg)
Describe body and facial hair: sitting at around 11%, some fat around my lower belly and hips, rest of my body is fairly lean.
Describe where you carry fat and how changed: my skinfold caliper measurements are now 11/5/8 (navel/chest/thigh), whereas they used to be 36/12/12 in April '13.
My problems are:
- heart palpitations (since 3 weeks)
- sometimes unable to sleep because of that
- sometimes wake up randomly at night
- no morning wood (can’t remember last time I had this, tbh)
- erectile issues, can get it up but not always very easily, plus doesn’t always stay hard for very long
My diet is as follows:
- 6 whole eggs, 1 liter milk, 40g coconut oil, 100g chicken, 250g broccoli, 30g macadamia nuts, 80g rice, 4 slices of whole wheat bread, 70g cereal grains, 500g quark, and dinner with parents.
Macro’s: 180g protein, 255g carbs, 115g fat
Supplements: vitamin D3 (5000 IU p/d), vitamin C (4x500mg p/d), zinc (22mg p/d), copper (2.5mg p/d), magnesium (2x200mg p/d), DHA (fish oil, 500mg p/d), vitamin K2 (5mg, once per week), TMG (betaine, 3x1g p/d)
I train around 5 days per week, and I follow Kelei’s revised routine from bb.com
No testes aches, ever.
I’ve attached the image with the results to the topic as well. [EDIT: I attached the wrong pic, it’s slightly incomplete. The link above is correct]
I’ve been reading around, and from what I can tell, my TSH levels are too high (3.5 mU/l), and my E2 is too (0,12 nmol/l which translates to 33 pg/mL I believe). Total testosterone is good at 720 ng/dl, SHBG is alright at 32 nmol/l.
I’ve already ordered iodoral (12.5 mg tablets). Other than that I’m not sure what to do, my libido, although def not absent, is not what I feel it should be like. More importantly, my erections are generally not very good, which bothers me the most.
What do you guys think about my bloodwork, and what should my next step be? I hope I provided all the right information.
[EDIT 1] Link to bloodwork was wrong.