T Nation

Improve My Body

Hello T-Nation its ya boy Jungle. Long Post short. I want to start wrestling and boxing. Im going to Hofstra university and the gym is nice. I also want to drop weight and bodyfat(to get that cut look) I DONT want to bodybuild, most bodybuilders are slow and can’t fight for nothing(dont care if you dont agree with me). The BB’s I know dont have explosive strength, endurance strength, or speed strength I was thinking about purchasing INfinite INtesity from Rosstraining.com…wanted to know what you guys think about the book, and if you could point me in the correct direction. Thank you

Ross knows his stuff when it comes to training: get the book

Iite Thanks man

But i dont have a sledge and all that extra stuff…im at school and all we got are weights

[quote]NY Jungle wrote:
But i dont have a sledge and all that extra stuff…im at school and all we got are weights[/quote]

lol. Then it sounds like you have an advantage. Go read his site some more and get the book, try his other book “Never Gymless” too.

I can’t believe I just ehard someone say, “All I got is a gym”.lol. Good one dude.

LOL, you are right it is funny, but will body weight, give me size also cause well lets face it i want to wrestle better and start boxing…but i want to look good doing it