Impossibly Low Test Levels on TRT, What is Going On?

I’m getting some bizarre lab results.

I inject 0.75ML of 2000 mg/10 mL. So 150mg every third day (I’m not sure why my doctor has me on this high of a dose).

I also take 0.25mg Arimidex every other day.

I began this treatment at 18 because my testosterone was in the 200’s. After treatment, my testosterone was around 1200.

I am now 23 and I got my levels tested recently because I was feeling sluggish, fatigued, lethargic, having poor sleep.

The doctor ran blood work and the testosterone came back 376 units and the estrogen came back < 6.0. (Normal range is 7 to 45).

This is impossible. There is no way I can be taking 300mg of testosterone per week and have 376 units of testosterone. The doctor wants to up my dose to 175 mg/dl every 3rd day.

He went to Harvard medical school and I have no medical training, but I can’t help but find something to be wrong.

What would you do?

This could in theory] be from bad injectable or lab error.

You can also feel bad from thyroid and/or adrenal problems.

Please start by reading the advice for new guys sticky and protocol for injections.

I have read the sticky. If you look at my post history you will see that I have been on TRT for 5 years

I was thinking that you might find some side issues there.

As E2 was low, that seems to confirm that T was low.

FT would be interesting.

You can try more T, but I would switch brands or lot numbers.

We have some here who need 300/week to get decent levels. I have termed them hyper-metabolizers. Your case is really extreme.

Anything else showing up on lab work or urinalysis.