T Nation

Important Workout Questions

Hi I’m quite new here and I did choose a workout plan and a diet(Massive Eating!)

As for the workout plan I picked TBT but the thing is I’m kinda new with the whole gym exercise so my weights are REALY low for now… REALY low, and in the TBT it says only 3 sets of 5 reps and my weights with these low reps are still really low considering the amount of reps I need to do , and I add a very low weight from high rep(12-13) to low reps(5) so besides the fact its a bit embarrassing to lift these low weight with the low reps(which I don’t really care) should I stick with this even tho I lift really low weights considering the amount of reps? or should I do a higher rep workout plan?

Another thing is when I pull my shoulder back or get my shoulder blades pulled together, its a some kind of a movement in between, I hear a snap/click like noises is there something to do bout this? if so, please tell me the names of exercises.

One more MAJOR thing is that I come back from a shoulder injury in my right shoulder and I do have some imbalances in my chest muscles and in my shoulder angle/muscles, my left chest is REALY more developed and bigger than my right one and my left shoulder is stronger and I feel like they are not in the same line, like I need to pull a bit my right shoulder so they will be equal, not something major and probably unnoticeable but still I can feel the major differences when I work out so what should I do?
I hope il get some replies and thanks from advance.

[quote]klem wrote:
Hi I’m quite new here and I did choose a workout plan and a diet(Massive Eating!)

As for the workout plan I picked TBT but the thing is I’m kinda new with the whole gym exercise so my weights are REALY low for now… REALY low, and in the TBT it says only 3 sets of 5 reps and my weights with these low reps are still really low considering the amount of reps I need to do , and I add a very low weight from high rep(12-13) to low reps(5) so besides the fact its a bit embarrassing to lift these low weight with the low reps(which I don’t really care) should I stick with this even tho I lift really low weights considering the amount of reps? or should I do a higher rep workout plan?

Another thing is when I pull my shoulder back or get my shoulder blades pulled together, its a some kind of a movement in between, I hear a snap/click like noises is there something to do bout this? if so, please tell me the names of exercises.

One more MAJOR thing is that I come back from a shoulder injury in my right shoulder and I do have some imbalances in my chest muscles and in my shoulder angle/muscles, my left chest is REALY more developed and bigger than my right one and my left shoulder is stronger and I feel like they are not in the same line, like I need to pull a bit my right shoulder so they will be equal, not something major and probably unnoticeable but still I can feel the major differences when I work out so what should I do?
I hope il get some replies and thanks from advance.[/quote]

Basically all that I can tell you is that you have to start somewhere. Whether your lifting a lot of weight from the start or you are gifted with natural strenghth and can lift heavy loads.

As for the clicking with your shoulder blades when you perform the movements, make sure your are using proper form. always.

HMM

Yes stick to it use the progressions in the program and use the weight you can use and get better, they will go up if you follow he progressions as laid out.

2 we hall creek crazk snap etc you may puke if you heard my knee and ankles. as long as it doesnt hurt its all good.

3 use DBV work when you can abnd let the weak side be the limiter and maybe toss in an extra set for just the weak rehabbing side it will catch up.

Best of luck,
Phill

My shoulder doesn’t hurt when it snaps/creek so I guess its ok.

What’s DBV tho?
And I must know what is HIIT?(I couldn’t find what it means)
Thanks a lot for the replies.

[quote]klem wrote:
My shoulder doesn’t hurt when it snaps/creek so I guess its ok.

What’s DBV tho?
And I must know what is HIIT?(I couldn’t find what it means)
Thanks a lot for the replies.[/quote]

Sorry hit an extra key supposed to be DB work Dumbbell

HIIT = a form of cardio High Intensity Interval Training. LOTS of articles and threads here on that.

Phill

Thanks a lot Phill, helping as usual :]
By the way I did check the HIIT cardio and its GREAT, il start doing it in the morning straight after waking up on empty stomach or drink a grape juice before…

[quote]klem wrote:
[/quote]

Unlike his evil twin brother Bill.

[quote]klem wrote:
By the way I did check the HIIT cardio and its GREAT, il start doing it in the morning straight after waking up on empty stomach or drink a grape juice before…[/quote]

LOL no prob bro but wait what didnt you catch in the post by me and others. H in HIIT = HIGH which means EAT FIRST UNLESS YOU LIKE LOSING MUSCLE!!! and lack lustwer performance. Get some food in you even if its a big glass of milk. If you insist on fasted cardio I suggest LOW intensity walking a nice easy bike ride etc. it uses FATY for the fuel source as long as you keep it LOW non panting.

Phill

Eh sorry bro got confused on the thread so many of late its this one you chimed in on that we were talking about eating and HIGH intensity stuff

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1394393&pageNo=0#1394754

Good luck and have fun,
Phill