Import Laws for South Korea?

I got a call from DHL today about a large package I was having shipped. It’s about 15 kilos of supplements from Biotest and a package of 100 GOOD condoms. So here’s the problem:

Sexual items are prohibited. I’ve ordered condoms before and gotten them in no problem… you can buy condoms at the pharmacy, but apparently they won’t allow them into Korea because they’re prohibited items.

Anyway, that puts me out $40 + shipping.

Next, apparently there’s a limit on 6 bottles / boxes of supplements / vitamins / medicine per package. I have 29, so they won’t accept the package. It cost roughly $160 to send them to Korea and now they want around the same to send them back to the US. That’s $320 for the package to go nowhere.

But, there is a solution! I can then have it sent to Korea with 6 bottles / package for well over $160… so… total cost will probably be around $500 to get my $700 worth of supplements into the country.

Anyone know a way I can get this stuff into the country without spending an extra $340?

I’m going to look into a medical import license, but I’m told it’s very hard to get. For anyone else living in good ol’ South Korea, know there’s a 6 bottle rule… hopefully it will save you a lot of money.

Ritchey

Please tell me you’re nailing hot Korean babes on a daily basis to need those 100 condoms.

Oh and by the way, all those dollar amounts you just threw out - made absolutely no sense at all. I hope you can get your shit though.

[quote]chrismcl wrote:

Oh and by the way, all those dollar amounts you just threw out - made absolutely no sense at all. I hope you can get your shit though.[/quote]

They will make sense to anybody that orders supps internationally.

If you need help shipping LEGAL supplements to Korea, let me know, I can probably help you.