Impeach Him?

What was the straw that broke the Camels back for Clinton? I was too young to remember.

Not yet, till we have proof Obama was involved. We have to follow the evidence, and see where it leads. Then and only then can we have this discussion.

If we state he needs to be impeached now then we will only try to find evidence that leads to that conclusion.

I can’t believe it a Republican wants to impeach Obama :slight_smile:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I can’t believe it a Republican wants to impeach Obama :slight_smile: [/quote]

I’m sure plenty of Dems do too.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
What was the straw that broke the Camels back for Clinton? I was too young to remember. [/quote]

Perjury and abuse of power .

In Clinton’s case I think there were grounds . Paula Jones told a story that was nothing short of Rape .

In Obama’s case it is almost comical . It is standard operating procedure for the Republican party .
All you have to do is listen to the tripe that is regurgitated on social media . It is nonstop . Every issue could be transposed from Obama to Bush and still be true .

Just think if a Democrat had been in office on 9-11 or if Obama said "that man tried to kill my Daddy " what about Iran Contra (that was a crime of monumental size) .

I think the Republicans are doing a disservice to the American Public. Not by going after Obama for thing that at least George Bush has doe as well but no one is paying attention to the important stuff

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
What was the straw that broke the Camels back for Clinton? I was too young to remember. [/quote]

In Clinton’s case I think there were grounds . Paula Jones told a story that was nothing short of Rape .

In Obama’s case it is almost comical . It is standard operating procedure for the Republican party .
All you have to do is listen to the tripe that is regurgitated on social media . It is nonstop . Every issue could be transposed from Obama to Bush and still be true .

Just think if a Democrat had been in office on 9-11 or if Obama said "that man tried to kill my Daddy " what about Iran Contra (that was a crime of monumental size) .

I think the Republicans are doing a disservice to the American Public. Not by going after Obama for thing that at least George Bush has doe as well but no one is paying attention to the important stuff [/quote]

BooHoo. We are 5 years past Bush. It is Obama’s Administration now. Deal with it.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Obama won his reelection, and this man only cares about his ego, not America or even his own party.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I’m sure plenty of Dems do too. [/quote]

there may be some , IMO it would be from the nonstop deluge of disinformation . You can take anything ,no matter whether true or not and if you repeat it enough some people will believe it . The birther issue is prime example . I think the climate issue is another

I think the case with Bengazi the budget had to be cut ,Cristopher Stevens was not aware how tenuous the situation was and it happened .

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I’m sure plenty of Dems do too. [/quote]

I’m a conservative that does NOT want to see this happen, and I’ll say why in a second.

I think a lot of D’s that know their not safe from re-election worries like the current administration are looking to get in front of these scandals to safe face, which tells us two things:

1. bama is just a pretty picture on a poster that riles up voter turnout. He isn’t any sort of party savior who is going to propel the party for decades into the future.
  2. There is a seriousness about these scandals that will haunt the party as a whole if they just carry water for the ONixion, oops I mean Obama.

Here is why I say no impeachment:

1. No way on god’s green are you going to get 2/3rds conviction from the senate at this point. There could be a video of Bam murdering a child and eating her still beating heart and the Senate would still fail to get enough bluebloods to vote for removal.

So, because of that, it will be spun by the NYT’s and every leftist talking point as a republican witch hunt, and take away from the real issues involved in these scandals. I want accountability and the people to be scared of a government that could do the things the current government has done, going back at least as far as the patriot act.

1. In the outlandishly unlikely case the Senate gets the 2/3rds removal vote, fucking Biden as POTUS? Are we all stoned here? Fuck that. I’ll take the Organizer in Chief over that buffoon.

I’ll have more reasons the more I think, but for now, that is all I need ot convince myself that impeachment, assuming the charges are there, is a bad idea.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
IMO it would be from the nonstop deluge of disinformation .[/quote]

Yes, because we all know it is only progressive talking heads that speak the truth right?

Get out with this hyper-partisan bullshit Pitt. COme on.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

I think the Republicans are doing a disservice to the American Public. Not by going after Obama for thing that at least George Bush has doe as well but no one is paying attention to the important stuff [/quote]

BooHoo. We are 5 years past Bush. It is Obama’s Administration now. Deal with it.
[/quote]

there is no boo hoo from here my point is Bush used the IRS as well

I am curious do you think ACORN or the American Taliban deserve tax exempt status ?

I also think the bigger picture is all the dark money but because of the lack of understanding and the know it all public it will never be addressed

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

How?

I wasn’t aware anything like this went on. Please enlighten me.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Yes, because we all know it is only progressive talking heads that speak the truth right?

Get out with this hyper-partisan bullshit Pitt. COme on. [/quote]

I respectfully disagree :slight_smile: I how ever will be gone for 4 days peace out

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

How?

I wasn’t aware anything like this went on. Please enlighten me. [/quote]

got to go :slight_smile:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Get out with this hyper-partisan bullshit Pitt. COme on. [/quote]

I respectfully disagree :slight_smile: I how ever will be gone for 4 days peace out
[/quote]

Let Bam have a puff, he could probably use it these days.

Rachel Maddow and PMSNBC… viewership has plummeted.

There are frickin music concerts that draw as many viewers in two days as see their liberal MSNBC “news.” More people at a Toby Keith show then liberals have watching Ed Schultz.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

How?

I wasn’t aware anything like this went on. Please enlighten me. [/quote]

got to go :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Well, more ammo for my “Bush administration sucked massive amounts of asshole” opinion.

I will say the whole bit about the field agent saying “it was politically motivated” is more likely than not, utter bullshit. Not saying the statement isn’t true, just that it is unlikely to have happened.

I also love the versatility of the “blame bush” strategy of the left.

They can apply it to damn near everything. The best part is, like in this thread, you can even his fuck ups to excuse the current administration, as if, because your guy got caught red handed, it is totally cool because Bush did it. Even though you hate Bush and his policy, his actions absolve your guy.

It’s like “the buck stops here” sign still sits on Bush’s desk. 5 year out of office and he still has to take all responsibility for everything that goes on according to the left. Looks like most influential POTUS since Reagan to me.

I also love the versatility of the “blame bush” strategy of the left.

They can apply it to damn near everything. The best part is, like in this thread, you can even his fuck ups to excuse the current administration, as if, because your guy got caught red handed, it is totally cool because Bush did it. Even though you hate Bush and his policy, his actions absolve your guy.

It’s like “the buck stops here” sign still sits on Bush’s desk. 5 year out of office and he still has to take all responsibility for everything that goes on according to the left. Looks like most influential POTUS since Reagan to me. [/quote]

You must be a Birther.