Immortal Technique (Hip-Hop)

[quote]Makavali wrote:
jtrinsey wrote:
He’s an insane lyricist. I saw him freestyle at a house party in somebody’s basement about 4 years ago; he was ripping shit off the top off his head with no beat that was better than 90% of what’s on the radio.

98% of my motivation for sharing that story was to make myself feel cool on the interwebz.

What’s the other 2%?[/quote]

Sharing his awesomeness

I like it. Thanks for sharing.

Been on YouTube checking his shit out. Amazing stuff. You can download most of it to your iPod.

Many of his mixes are reminiscent of the Gza.

The man is a genius.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
things in his own life…like government conspiracies and secret societies?[/quote]

Do you eat according to the Food Pyramid. That’s what the government has told people to eat like for years. That’s what the government has told you is healthy.

What other lies has the government shoved down our throats?

People are quick to discount “conspiracy theories.” Yet here are things that the government has told us that we know are lies:

• Food Pyramid is the healthy way to eat;
  • Steroids will kill you;
  • There were WMDs in Iraq.

How many more lies must be uncovered before you’ll wake up and realize that the government lies about everything?

my fav song by him is the One Love remix. but peruvian coke is good too

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
things in his own life…like government conspiracies and secret societies?

Do you eat according to the Food Pyramid. That’s what the government has told people to eat like for years. That’s what the government has told you is healthy.

What other lies has the government shoved down our throats?

People are quick to discount “conspiracy theories.” Yet here are things that the government has told us that we know are lies:

• Food Pyramid is the healthy way to eat;
  • Steroids will kill you;
  • There were WMDs in Iraq.

How many more lies must be uncovered before you’ll wake up and realize that the government lies about everything?[/quote]

Add RDA for vitamins and minerals onto that list.

What is the Immortal Technique fan club’s stance on 9/11 happening?

Bush knocked down the towaaasss.

…sarcsm