T Nation

Immediate Insulin Shot


#1

So just wanna run past you guys the plan, maybe get some opinions.

Post workout I'm gonna be jabbing 2IU of Novorapid, increasing by 1IU every two days. First time taking Slin.

After jabbing I immediately plan on having 100g banana for the carbs and a protein shake with some creatine mixed in.

60 minutes after the shake I will have a regular meal of turkey and couscous.

Any thouhgts?


#2

[quote]TheSic wrote:
So just wanna run past you guys the plan, maybe get some opinions.

Post workout I’m gonna be jabbing 2IU of Novorapid, increasing by 1IU every two days. First time taking Slin.

After jabbing I immediately plan on having 100g banana for the carbs and a protein shake with some creatine mixed in.

60 minutes after the shake I will have a regular meal of turkey and couscous.

Any thouhgts?[/quote]

Never used slin before, but… my friend juca (google juca bodybuilder), junior brazilian champion, use slin only when on HGH. He uses around 7 to 8 grams of carbs per IU. In “safe mode”, they say 10g of carbs per IU but you’ll have to find your own amount of carbs per IUs, while 10g is the baseline. With 100g banana you’ll have around 25g carbs, wich is a good start, buttt… if you never used before, it’s safe to use some dextrose, it’s more rapid in system, that’s what he says. Once you get used to the drug, you can have a better control about types of carbs and quantities. Sometimes he does some pre workout protocol, thats away better than every protocol… he drinks some sugar during the training, plus he had already done a complete meal right with the regular slin shot, and plus he does another rapid slin shot right after the workout, with HGH, and drink a BIG SHAKE, full of suplements, like creatine, glutamin, BCAA, dextrose, whey, etc. But slin is very dangerous for anyone, even those who have experience, imagine for someone new to the game.

Just a question, what’s the ingredients in your couscous?


#3

why are you using insulin already? you barely look like you lift. That seems extreme at this stage in your development. why not get the most out of other options first?


#4

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
why are you using insulin already? you barely look like you lift. That seems extreme at this stage in your development. why not get the most out of other options first?[/quote]

GOOD QUESTION Flip…

Based on the pic… he can get so much more without introducing slin. Good, good… my thoughts on slin = I’m huge, I’ve been using everuthing and more steroids to get this size, I’ve been using HGH 4+ IUs for at least 6 months non stop, I know how to eat properly, I do have every meal on my hands and I know all the risks envolved. Plus, if I decide do start it, the beggining must be done with someone monitoring me, by my side, just in case something goes wrong, it can be your girlfriend, wife, good friend, just someone that knows your’re taking it and know what to do if something goes wrong.

Good idea flip


#5

I second what flip said. But if you must, always have a gatorade by your side and carry a meter as well


#6

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
I second what flip said. But if you must, always have a gatorade by your side and carry a meter as well[/quote]

neither of those things are necessary.

OP, ditch the banana and put Gatorade in your shake…8-10g of Gatorade per iu of insulin.

an 45-60 minutes later, have 7-8 oz of chicken or steak and a cup and a half of white rice.

watch your waistline. people get super worried about going hypo, and down a kilo bag of sugar if they feel the slightest bit of shakiness.

they get fat as shit. you wont die from insulin if you use it right, and you wont become diabetic, but its VERY easy to become fat on it if you aren’t careful


#7

also, I would drop the creatine and use beta alanine instead


#8

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
I second what flip said. But if you must, always have a gatorade by your side and carry a meter as well[/quote]

neither of those things are necessary.

OP, ditch the banana and put Gatorade in your shake…8-10g of Gatorade per iu of insulin.

an 45-60 minutes later, have 7-8 oz of chicken or steak and a cup and a half of white rice.

watch your waistline. people get super worried about going hypo, and down a kilo bag of sugar if they feel the slightest bit of shakiness.

they get fat as shit. you wont die from insulin if you use it right, and you wont become diabetic, but its VERY easy to become fat on it if you aren’t careful
[/quote]

I never said it was necessary but if you wouldnt want those things with you then youre just stupid. Its called precautionary measures. And no, im not one of these guys that thinks slin is so crazy and dangerous, but things can happen like mis dosing or your carb shake spills in your gym bag…etc…


#9

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
I second what flip said. But if you must, always have a gatorade by your side and carry a meter as well[/quote]

neither of those things are necessary.

OP, ditch the banana and put Gatorade in your shake…8-10g of Gatorade per iu of insulin.

an 45-60 minutes later, have 7-8 oz of chicken or steak and a cup and a half of white rice.

watch your waistline. people get super worried about going hypo, and down a kilo bag of sugar if they feel the slightest bit of shakiness.

they get fat as shit. you wont die from insulin if you use it right, and you wont become diabetic, but its VERY easy to become fat on it if you aren’t careful
[/quote]

I never said it was necessary but if you wouldnt want those things with you then youre just stupid. Its called precautionary measures. And no, im not one of these guys that thinks slin is so crazy and dangerous, but things can happen like mis dosing or your carb shake spills in your gym bag…etc…
[/quote]

I used to think the same way… then after spending $60 dollars on glucometers (kept running through the strips), and realizing I was no better off with them than without them… I decided it was a waste of money.


#10

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
I second what flip said. But if you must, always have a gatorade by your side and carry a meter as well[/quote]

neither of those things are necessary.

OP, ditch the banana and put Gatorade in your shake…8-10g of Gatorade per iu of insulin.

an 45-60 minutes later, have 7-8 oz of chicken or steak and a cup and a half of white rice.

watch your waistline. people get super worried about going hypo, and down a kilo bag of sugar if they feel the slightest bit of shakiness.

they get fat as shit. you wont die from insulin if you use it right, and you wont become diabetic, but its VERY easy to become fat on it if you aren’t careful
[/quote]

I never said it was necessary but if you wouldnt want those things with you then youre just stupid. Its called precautionary measures. And no, im not one of these guys that thinks slin is so crazy and dangerous, but things can happen like mis dosing or your carb shake spills in your gym bag…etc…
[/quote]

I used to think the same way… then after spending $60 dollars on glucometers (kept running through the strips), and realizing I was no better off with them than without them… I decided it was a waste of money.

[/quote]

As you get more used to it then yeah its no big deal but just starting out like i am i like to check it when i feel hypo so after a while i will be able to kind of just know where im at by feeling. And that way you can check it before downing a shitload of sugar cause ive also freaked myself out before for no reason


#11

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
why are you using insulin already? you barely look like you lift. That seems extreme at this stage in your development. why not get the most out of other options first?[/quote]

First of all, ow that hurt my emotions. Yes, I look like shit. I know this. Trust me, I’ve given everything I have to look good. That picture is me post comp after losing 30 KG in what I believe was my WORST performance in anything ever. I put it up to show me at my worst instead of people seeing me at my best because I’m not here to impress (although even if I had posted a good picture, I would still look shite).

I train and I eat. I do nothing else. As much as it sounds like a cop out- I do not have good genetics. But I do my best.

Soooo yeah, I know I suck but I love what I do and I want to do all I can to be the best I can. That’s why I’m starting the slin.


#12

[quote]TheSic wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
why are you using insulin already? you barely look like you lift. That seems extreme at this stage in your development. why not get the most out of other options first?[/quote]

First of all, ow that hurt my emotions. Yes, I look like shit. I know this. Trust me, I’ve given everything I have to look good. That picture is me post comp after losing 30 KG in what I believe was my WORST performance in anything ever. I put it up to show me at my worst instead of people seeing me at my best because I’m not here to impress (although even if I had posted a good picture, I would still look shite).

I train and I eat. I do nothing else. As much as it sounds like a cop out- I do not have good genetics. But I do my best.

Soooo yeah, I know I suck but I love what I do and I want to do all I can to be the best I can. That’s why I’m starting the slin.[/quote]

Horrible mentality and thats what your main problem is. Not genetics. But good luck with that.