Imitate T-Members Here

I meant to say someone that DOES NOT know shit

Oh forgot to mention Hoosier…you’re completely right. Back before I was famous on this board a lot less ridicule was thrown at me when I posted anything. But anyways…nap time. Later guys

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
Oh forgot to mention Hoosier…you’re completely right. Back before I was famous on this board a lot less ridicule was thrown at me when I posted anything. But anyways…nap time. Later guys[/quote]

Infamous is more the word…

[quote]rainjack wrote:
deanosumo wrote:
I can’t match Malone’s effort, but…

'…31, 32, 33, 34 chins- whew, better stop one short of failure. Praise the Lord Bush for giving me the strength to get through that set! I better drink my protein, then get my daily dose of T-Nation (5 hours and 100 posts!)- Zeb

'Bush! Did someone say George Bush! The greatest man of all time!!! John Kerry sucks! Go Team Republican! Go Armed Forces!!! Crush those Iraqi children!!! Yeah!!!- JeffR

'You can see clearly here that George Bush is the most effective President since Ronald Reagan. If I cut and paste, it cannot be disputed. Here, read this 10 page article. It is, of course, fair and balanced…- Boston Barrister

‘It’s all a bit of a grey area. There are so many ambiguities. We have to consider all the angles. Up here, in arctic Canada…’- Vroom

'As a giant muscular black Christian liberal armed services highly educated member of a minority with 20 inch guns, I resent being stereotype as (insert stereotype) - Prof X

That’s hilarious!

[/quote]

I got a compliment out of Rainjack!
As a piss-taker, I love this thread idea. Most of the people on this site take themselves too seriously. Calling all satirists out there…

Edited to summarize better

Vroom: “I am wise…”

Auuuuugh. Please please please don’t post your progress every couple of weeks…

[quote]Edited to summarize better
[/quote]

Xen, I was lucky enough to see the original… you meany! :wink:

Uhhh…I don’t have anything to say. I just wanted to post a pic of a hottie.

Signed,
Xen Nova

, <insert helpful criticism/compliment>

(grin)

<insert great question(s)>

This one is not meant to be a rip, but an imitation out of respect… Perhaps you can guess who’s flow I was attempting to imply…

-FC

[quote]FlawlessCowboy wrote:
, <insert helpful criticism/compliment>

(grin)

<insert great question(s)>

This one is not meant to be a rip, but an imitation out of respect… Perhaps you can guess who’s flow I was attempting to imply…

-FC[/quote]

LOL. We’re turning this into a guessing game? The “grin” gives it away.

…and here I would have thought that this thread had potential to win the “Funniest Thread Ever” contest.

Signed,
“someone”

[quote]TShaw wrote:
…and here I would have thought that this thread had potential to win the “Funniest Thread Ever” contest.

Signed,
“someone”[/quote]

The thing is, the best and funniest imitations of other members come up in unexpected situations in other threads. This is the kind of thing that is better in improv rather than planned.

In fact, here are some articles and references regarding improv comedy:

http://www.improvamerica.com/

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/comedy-faq/standup/

Now some reading on impersonations:

http://www.cs.uu.nl/wais/html/na-dir/comedy-faq/hack.html

http://ablemedia.com/ctcweb/netshots/genrecm.htm

And finally a Stanford study that finds a new method that improves chemotherapy survival in mice:

Signed,
BostonBarrister

lol, that was good… but you should have quoted all six thousand original pages as well as giving links!

Wideguy: Dude, Eazy-E rules.

Zeb: Rap is total garbage. In my day, people sang!!!

Random asswipe: they why is rap so popular.

Zeb: another attempt by the liberal media to push the so called Hip-hop culture on us. These kids should be reading the bible!!!

Vroom: Zeb, how the hell does the liberal media make kids like rap.

Zeb: Stop attacking my beliefs.

Vroom: I didn’t.

Zeb: Vroom said “Zeb is a jackoff and rap is better than Jesus”

Vroom: I never said that.

Zeb: Yes you did, I put it in quotes so it has to be true.

IL Cazzo: I’d love to pee on Zeb, that old bible thumper.

Zeb: I DEFY you to find one post where i mention the bible.

IL Cazzo: You did it a few lines back, you loon. In fact you mention the Bible more often than chins, which is alot.

Zeb: Name ONE time I ever mentioned chins.

IL Cazzo: You basically wrote an article on them you old codger.

Wideguy: You guys are fags. I’m 6’7 344 and 4% bf and a hyooge penis and I have sex 47 times per 1/4 day.

Zeb: See, more filth from wideguy. Perhaps you would be better served giving out training advice on the absolutley fantastic forum.

Donald Trump: Don’t say absolutley fantastic, I have that copywritten.

MuscleTeen: Dude, my bro’s gf is way hotter than your’s donald, and he’s like 175 and flippin ripped, bro.

Random Asswiper: Dudes, would it be cool if, I like, did a blast of coke pre-workout to fire up the CNS.

DruggiePretendingToBeAT-Man: Yea, bro, no problem as long as you smoke a bowl after to calm the ol’cns down. and make sure u drink some beer to get ur pwo carbs bro.

Jackass: Yous two are assholes. NO ONE should be allowed on this site unless they can Squat 15x’s bodyweight on one leg, while facing Mecca.

Zeb: Don’t bring your religion into this Jackbutt (edited for Jesus’ sake).

Squattin600: Jackass, you are a total homo dude. I squat more than you and go way parallel dude.

IL Cazzo: I hate america.

Boston Barrister: More liberal filth.

AP:
Today, on the internet magazin T-MAG.com, IL Cazzo said he hates america, thereby proving all liberals hate this country.
For the full 33,000 word text, click here ____________

Zeb: If you dont like america get out and stop coming to this fine, beautiful, meaningful, joyous, orgasmic site.

IL Cazzo: I’m moving to Canada, it’s better there.

Ptrdr (or whatever the fuck): If you liek Canada so much, why dont you marry it.

Zeb: BIBLECHINS!!!

IL Cazzo,
I literally laughed out loud for 5 minutes. That’s the funniest shit ever.

Thankfully someone finally got back on topic. These conversation pieces are splitting my fucking sides. Keep that shit up, guys, I love it…

Now that was too funny! Great job Cazzo.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Now that was too funny! Great job Cazzo.[/quote]

Well, let’s analyze. I have now seated myself in the thinker pose.(pause) Not funny. Idiots!

Now THAT’s what I’m talkin’ about!

(But when the hell did I become malonetd’s straight man?)

Can we do the T-Nation staff too? Here goes, and it’s all in good fun. If I didn’t respect these guys, I wouldn’t go to the effort of making fun of them:

Chad Waterbury: Even though I’m working on a Ph.D. here in Arizona where there are so many pretty girls, I’m really just a redneck hillbilly bumpkin. All I know is that if you do 10x3 and move the weight faster than a bunch of hillbillies driving to a gun show, you’ll recruit the IIB fibers without the nasty NFAT and you’ll get huge.

TC: I really like my penis.

Chris Thibaudeau: Here in Canada, where even coffee is a banned substance, we need to improvise new ways of potentiating our neural drive. While a mentioned that putting an ice pack on your abdomen can help potentiate an important vasoconstrictive response, I have since discovered, after testing it on my hockey players, that sticking an ice pack down your pants will really get you pissed off, thereby increasing neural drive. Take a serving of Power Drive and caffeine, and you’ll be lifting record PRs.

MikeTheBear: Will that help with fat loss?

{And no one responds, because MikeTheBear has been trying to lose weight for three years now and still has nothing to show for it.}

Dr. Lowery: Recent studies have shown that eating wood chips with a carb meal will blunt the insulin response.

Chris Shugart: I will now go to the next level and try my Lightspeed Diet. Basically, I’ll take every supplement that Biotest has ever made, drink one Low Carb Grow!, then do a modified Waterbury workout. I’ll either travel back in time or sustain severe brain damage.

TC: So as I was chasing this cute girl around my bedroom with my pants around my ankles and my penis flaying about like a weasel who just drank an espresso, I suddenly had a cosmic epiphany. Is Space-Time really a Continuum? Does E really equal MC-squared? What happens to all those socks you lose in the laundry leaving you with an unmatched pair? As my date realized I had stopped chasing her, she gave me a look much like another girl did when she caught me in her hamper sniffing her panties. I looked down, and noticed that my penis was still as stiff as a titanium rod at absolute zero. At that point, I came up with my own Theory of Relativity: if you’re chasing a hottie around your bedroom and your penis is erect, everything else is relative. All was right with the world.