T Nation

Imitate T-Members Here

At the suggestion of someone in the “Frat Curls” thread - I thought I’d start one where we can all make fun of one another’s posting styles.

It may be funny shit, or it may be a place where crickets roam free, and chirp at will.

I’d start it off – but I got nothin’ right now.

AwEsOmE!!!

I’m sorry I just had to post this pic

[quote]rainjack wrote:
At the suggestion of someone in the “Frat Curls” thread - I thought I’d start one where we can all make fun of one another’s posting styles.

It may be funny shit, or it may be a place where crickets roam free, and chirp at will.

I’d start it off – but I got nothin’ right now.[/quote]

Yeah, but making fun of ProteinPowda is getting kinda old.

I’m offended… at something or other!

I’ll throw what I posted from the other thread in here. You may or may not have already seen it. Maybe I’ll add some more “conversations” later.

ProteinPowda: Zeb, can you help me take more pictures of myself to post online.

ZEB: As soon as as I finish these chin ups. Are you cutting again?

PP: Yeah, it’s my fourth tri-cycle of cutting this year. Do I look fat to you?

Quade: Shut up! You guys are both stupid. My friend can kick your ass. He’s 119 pounds and has a 27 inch waist. He knows more than you ever will!

ZEB: Does he bench press? And did he vote for Bush?

Quade: He’s only 17, but he knows everything about getting ripped. Dumbass!!

BostonBarrister: Then maybe he can weigh in on these three 18-page articles I’m about to post.

JeffR: All I have to say is “Yeah Team Bush!” Rah-rah-rah!

vroom: Bush is a moron. Quit stalking me Zeb!

Goldberg: All you bitches need to stop crying and start lifting Westside!

Wideguy: Yeah, quit bitching and go get some bitches.

RightSideUp: Clinton had a lot bitches. He was a great president.

Quade: Clinton’s stupid. Bush is stupid, too. This whole website is stupid! Pussies!!

Wideguy: Pussy? Where?

PPowda: I have a dog. Wanna see a picture of us?

Wideguy: Hell no! I’m going to this chick’s house and giving her the upper-decker.

Zeb: Just don’t bench press. Bye.

Hey! I think I deserve some respect. Look at my latest posts and ask yourself if I still deserve to be made fun of. Let me go back to eating some of my 4500 calories…bye

[quote]malonetd wrote:
I’ll throw what I posted from the other thread in here. You may or may not have already seen it. Maybe I’ll add some more “conversations” later.

ProteinPowda: Zeb, can you help me take more pictures of myself to post online.

ZEB: As soon as as I finish these chin ups. Are you cutting again?

PP: Yeah, it’s my fourth tri-cycle of cutting this year. Do I look fat to you?

Quade: Shut up! You guys are both stupid. My friend can kick your ass. He’s 119 pounds and has a 27 inch waist. He knows more than you ever will!

ZEB: Does he bench press? And did he vote for Bush?

Quade: He’s only 17, but he knows everything about getting ripped. Dumbass!!

BostonBarrister: Then maybe he can weigh in on these three 18-page articles I’m about to post.

JeffR: All I have to say is “Yeah Team Bush!” Rah-rah-rah!

vroom: Bush is a moron. Quit stalking me Zeb!

Goldberg: All you bitches need to stop crying and start lifting Westside!

Wideguy: Yeah, quit bitching and go get some bitches.

RightSideUp: Clinton had a lot bitches. He was a great president.

Quade: Clinton’s stupid. Bush is stupid, too. This whole website is stupid! Pussies!!

Wideguy: Pussy? Where?

PPowda: I have a dog. Wanna see a picture of us?

Wideguy: Hell no! I’m going to this chick’s house and giving her the upper-decker.

Zeb: Just don’t bench press. Bye. [/quote]

Priceless malonetd, only because it is so true!

Had to do this

Hah, at first I thought someone else posted that… but then I realized it was you Proteinpowda.

Do you really have to call in your dog to defend you?

I’m pretty sure the dog is an unwilling participant! I’m calling PETA!!!

You’re all TV addicts! You’re all puny and weak!

Great looking dog! Like the Cujo eyes.

I can’t match Malone’s effort, but…

'…31, 32, 33, 34 chins- whew, better stop one short of failure. Praise the Lord Bush for giving me the strength to get through that set! I better drink my protein, then get my daily dose of T-Nation (5 hours and 100 posts!)- Zeb

'Bush! Did someone say George Bush! The greatest man of all time!!! John Kerry sucks! Go Team Republican! Go Armed Forces!!! Crush those Iraqi children!!! Yeah!!!- JeffR

'You can see clearly here that George Bush is the most effective President since Ronald Reagan. If I cut and paste, it cannot be disputed. Here, read this 10 page article. It is, of course, fair and balanced…- Boston Barrister

‘It’s all a bit of a grey area. There are so many ambiguities. We have to consider all the angles. Up here, in arctic Canada…’- Vroom

'As a giant muscular black Christian liberal armed services highly educated member of a minority with 20 inch guns, I resent being stereotype as (insert stereotype) - Prof X

Impressive! Noone’s commented on my amazing “Beat our Caption” contest entries!

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
Hey! I think I deserve some respect. Look at my latest posts and ask yourself if I still deserve to be made fun of. Let me go back to eating some of my 4500 calories…bye[/quote]

PP, there are few people on this website who can post pictures and demand respect. Prof X and Jackass, as well as Brad Cardozza are some that come to mind. I am not one of them.

So in short, yes, everyone can, so long as it is still good natured.

[quote]hoosierdaddy wrote:
Proteinpowda wrote:
Hey! I think I deserve some respect. Look at my latest posts and ask yourself if I still deserve to be made fun of. Let me go back to eating some of my 4500 calories…bye

PP, there are few people on this website who can post pictures and demand respect. Prof X and Jackass, as well as Brad Cardozza are some that come to mind. I am not one of them.

[/quote]

I’m well aware that I need work…but I’m referring to the results I’m getting…

hoosierdaddy wrote:
Proteinpowda wrote:

[/quote]

I looked at those pics longer than any heterosexual man should, and I could hardly tell a difference, sorry man. Maybe you should try tuna, it’s not meat, it’s…nevermind.

hoosierdaddy wrote:
Proteinpowda wrote:

[/quote]

Oh no doubt your making really good progress, but of course we can make fun of you. When i post my pictures for spring football, i expect a few wise cracks, T-nation wouldn’t have it any other way. On a side note, you’ll notice that the only people that n-nats dont make fun of are those of a big size or those grossly out of shape. Ive come to the realization if you get teased for putting up your pictures, it’s because those teasing think that you can handle it because you aren’t out of shape.

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
I can’t match Malone’s effort, but…

'…31, 32, 33, 34 chins- whew, better stop one short of failure. Praise the Lord Bush for giving me the strength to get through that set! I better drink my protein, then get my daily dose of T-Nation (5 hours and 100 posts!)- Zeb

'Bush! Did someone say George Bush! The greatest man of all time!!! John Kerry sucks! Go Team Republican! Go Armed Forces!!! Crush those Iraqi children!!! Yeah!!!- JeffR

'You can see clearly here that George Bush is the most effective President since Ronald Reagan. If I cut and paste, it cannot be disputed. Here, read this 10 page article. It is, of course, fair and balanced…- Boston Barrister

‘It’s all a bit of a grey area. There are so many ambiguities. We have to consider all the angles. Up here, in arctic Canada…’- Vroom

'As a giant muscular black Christian liberal armed services highly educated member of a minority with 20 inch guns, I resent being stereotype as (insert stereotype) - Prof X
[/quote]

That’s hilarious!

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Proteinpowda wrote:
hoosierdaddy wrote:
Proteinpowda wrote:

I looked at those pics longer than any heterosexual man should, and I could hardly tell a difference, sorry man. Maybe you should try tuna, it’s not meat, it’s…nevermind.

[/quote]

I can agree with you. Some people see a big difference in my pics; some don’t. It’s hard b/c I haven’t ripped up so more of the muscle doesn’t neccessarily show. Even myself the only areas I can tell a differnce are in my lower chest, my arms, and my lower back is a little bit more defined. Come on, I’d be crazy to say I gained 16lbs of LBM in 4 weeks. A ton of it is just water weight from a vegetarian taking creatine (lower creatine saturation point to start with). Only somoene that knows shit about lifting would say, look at me! I made an amazing difference in 4 weeks. Yeah, you can make yourself look leaner, or drastically dehydrate yourself, but differences that’ll stick TAKE TIME. I’ll just keep updating my pics ever 3-5 weeks and when the semester ends I’ll make an original before and a final set and we’ll see how far I’ve come.