T Nation

ImHungry I'm Calling You Out!!!!!! (An Homage to Call-Out Threads)

Aren’t you guys tired of someone who expresses opinions that differ from your own on a public forum with nothing in their profile to show proof that they are, indeed, the same species as you? I know I am!!

I don’t think that you’re actually a tiger as your avatar would have many foolish people believe. Let’s kick the logistics here:

First and foremost, how do you understand english? How the heelll, do you understand english? I mean that’s like way above your mental capacity. Not just to understand, and be able to reply, but to be able to communicate through symbols and shapes!?!? Puuuh-leeease.

Second, How do you operate a damn keyboard?!?!? I mean seriously, this is some intricate shit going on here with my hands. You don’t even have an opposable thumb!!!? Srssssly.

Third of all, You’re too gad-danged funny. How can you, a tiger, understand our language so well that you can be not just funny, but witty? Buuulsshitittt.

I don’t know what you ah, but you aint no tiga.

I challenge you to a duel!!! And the loser will be banished from the halls of the GAL forum for all eternity! We must play rock-paper-scissors and promise to put down what we want to put down at the same time!! No cheatsies!!

You shall be vanguished, and all of my awesome T-Nation friends will be on my side and not yours!! Haha

Whoa whoa whoa! You cannot challenge I’mHungry to a PRS contest! He can only throw paper with those paws. Not fair, man!

His brother disagrees but I not sure we can take his word for it.

Clever.

is that the world’s only white tiger with downs-syndrome?

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa! You cannot challenge I’mHungry to a PRS contest! He can only throw paper with those paws. Not fair, man![/quote]

This is the style of duel that my family has been using for centuries. It has directly cause many open-wound injuries, quite a few broken bones, and a couple severed heads. I will never maim my family name by accepting any other sort of game. Do you think me a fool? I am not tool, I shall uphold my family’s honor, onto death even.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
This is the style of duel that my family has been using for centuries. It has directly cause many open-wound injuries, quite a few broken bones, and a couple severed heads. I will never maim my family name by accepting any other sort of game. Do you think me a fool? I am not tool, I shall uphold my family’s honor, onto death even.[/quote]

So be it! I throw…

ROCK!

AAAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwwwwwww SHIT! Someone actually did it.

You shall be vanguished, and all of my awesome T-Nation friends will be on my side and not yours!! Haha[/quote]

Sorry, but I dont wanna be on a tiger’s bad side. I’ll take his side on this one.

I see your rock and throw scissors…shit

I support this thread. I tried to pet him and he ripped my arm off. Now I can only do one-handed deadlifts.

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
I see your rock and throw scissors…shit[/quote]

lol

RPS with a tiger = unfair advantage.

He could do rock or paper at his convenience, and you wouldn’t be able to tell which. You throw scissors, his is rock. You try paper, his is paper.

Even in the best case scenario, you get a draw. And he eats you.

Aren’t you guys tired of someone who expresses opinions that differ from your own on a public forum with nothing in their profile to show proof that they are, indeed, the same species as you? I know I am!!

I don’t think that you’re actually a tiger as your avatar would have many foolish people believe. Let’s kick the logistics here:

First and foremost, how do you understand english? How the heelll, do you understand english? I mean that’s like way above your mental capacity. Not just to understand, and be able to reply, but to be able to communicate through symbols and shapes!?!? Puuuh-leeease.

Second, How do you operate a damn keyboard?!?!? I mean seriously, this is some intricate shit going on here with my hands. You don’t even have an opposable thumb!!!? Srssssly.

Third of all, You’re too gad-danged funny. How can you, a tiger, understand our language so well that you can be not just funny, but witty? Buuulsshitittt.

I challenge you to a duel!!! And the loser will be banished from the halls of the GAL forum for all eternity! We must play rock-paper-scissors and promise to put down what we want to put down at the same time!! No cheatsies!!

You shall be vanguished, and all of my awesome T-Nation friends will be on my side and not yours!! Haha[/quote]

Ok, since I am unable to turn down a “call out”, I will do my best to try to clear up and all confusion, regarding my various “gifts”.

How is it that a tiger can talk, you ask? Well, as luck would have it, i’m related to another talking tiger, who goes by the name, “Tony”. He’s pretty famous, so you might have heard from him. He’s got his own cereal, I think.

I often wonder how he got that gig… But, I have a suspicion that he’s sucked a few dicks to get it, because what straight tiger wears a bandana? Seriously?

In any case, he taught me how to speak. The only problem was breaking my habit of saying “GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!” every time someone asked me how I was doing…

[quote]imhungry wrote:
That One Guy wrote:

You shall be vanguished, and all of my awesome T-Nation friends will be on my side and not yours!! Haha

Ok, since I am unable to turn down a “call out”, I will do my best to try to clear up and all confusion, regarding my various “gifts”.

How is it that a tiger can talk, you ask? Well, as luck would have it, i’m related to another talking tiger, who goes by the name, “Tony”. He’s pretty famous, so you might have heard from him. He’s got his own cereal, I think.

I often wonder how he got that gig… But, I have a suspicion that he’s sucked a few dicks to get it, because what straight tiger wears a bandana? Seriously?

In any case, he taught me how to speak. The only problem was breaking my habit of saying “GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!” every time someone asked me how I was doing…[/quote]

Video or it didn’t happen.

You really want to play RPS with me?!?

I’m a fucking TIGER for chissakes!!!

I.WIN.EVERY.TIME.

WARNING.

Learn from my mistakes…

Here’s what happens when you hang out and go drinking with Wendel, the deviant lion. He slipped me a roofie when I went to the bathroom, i’m sure.

I don’t think he survived…intact…tigers play RRRRRRROUGH.