Imbalance Symmetry Issue Help!

Hi I’m 21 I’ve been lifting for almost 3 years I’ve came a long way from a bony anorexic 128lbs to 171lbs.

I lift with my older brother and he noticed a few weeks ago that my back looked kind of uneven. My right shoulder and upper trap are kind of depressed compared to the left side. My right hip is also raised a little bit more than the left hip as well. What can I do to even this out or better yet What’s wrong here?

I’ve played golf for most of my life and when you hit the ball the left shoulder is supposed to be raised more than the right I don’t know if that has anything to do with it either?

Thanks!!

Lifts
Bench- 235
Deadlift- 385
Squat- 255

[quote]IUHoosiers wrote:
Hi I’m 21 I’ve been lifting for almost 3 years I’ve came a long way from a bony anorexic 128lbs to 171lbs.

I lift with my older brother and he noticed a few weeks ago that my back looked kind of uneven. My right shoulder and upper trap are kind of depressed compared to the left side. My right hip is also raised a little bit more than the left hip as well. What can I do to even this out or better yet What’s wrong here?

I’ve played golf for most of my life and when you hit the ball the left shoulder is supposed to be raised more than the right I don’t know if that has anything to do with it either?

Thanks!!

Lifts
Bench- 235
Deadlift- 385
Squat- 255[/quote]

yup thats it, sports often dictate body positioning, in throwers the dominant arm is typically lower than the opposite arm. I would not worry about it