I'm So Muscle Bound

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

And also, being 155lb makes … me … functional. Hehe.[/quote]

GTFO[/quote]

I don’t know what’s worse: that you fell for it or that you fell for it. Clearly, irony and sarcasm don’t translate well across the pond.[/quote]

No, most of you just aren’t funny over there.

You guys are basically just known for fucked up teeth and a Queen.[/quote]

DAYUM DUDE!!!

LMAO

Well in magic’s defense, i just talked to a friend of mine who is 5’8 140 at about 9%bf who thinks its time to cut… … … WTF!!! He said he’s been eating about 2700 calories to bulk… I politely told him he was a “ra tard” and told him that he needed to keep bulking… for the rest of his life.

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
Cliffnotes:

I’m 155lbs - probably 14in arms
Two female friends commented on how “big” and “muscley” I am.
I laughed out with embarassment

So I used to be 120 a couple of years ago, and now I’m 155lb. Granted, if you hadn’t seen me over that time, you might comment that I’ve put some weight on and am on my way.

However, there were about 12 of us having a meal the other night, and one of my friends turns to me and says “wow, your arms are so big.”

I clearly thought she was taking the piss so I laughed along. She asked why I was laughing and I asked her if she was being serious in her compliment.

She was being dead serious, and I kept trying to explain to her that a bit of leanness does not mean muscle. And then she started to ask my other friend who mainly agreed.

Other people started listening in; I became very, very embarassed. So then I asked them about Brad Pitt in Fight Club and yes …

They though he was massive too.

Still feeling humiliated. Someone please tell me that 155 is small so that I can get my feet grounded again in reality.[/quote]

slit your fucking throat

Successful troll is successful

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
Cliffnotes:

So I used to be 120 a couple of years ago, and now I’m 155lb. Granted, if you hadn’t seen me over that time, you might comment that I’ve put some weight on and am on my way.

However, there were about 12 of us having a meal the other night, and one of my friends turns to me and says “wow, your arms are so big.”

I clearly thought she was taking the piss so I laughed along. She asked why I was laughing and I asked her if she was being serious in her compliment.

She was being dead serious, and I kept trying to explain to her that a bit of leanness does not mean muscle. And then she started to ask my other friend who mainly agreed.

Other people started listening in; I became very, very embarassed. So then I asked them about Brad Pitt in Fight Club and yes …

They though he was massive too.

Still feeling humiliated. Someone please tell me that 155 is small so that I can get my feet grounded again in reality.[/quote]

slit your fucking throat[/quote]

Well put DBCooper…you read my mind perfectly
IronWarrior

If you weighed 120 at 5’10" you looked anorexic. Your friends are probably just trying to encourage you so that you don’t stop eating again and die.

This thread delivers.

But for what it’s worth, yes, standards are terribly low nowadays. In my university gym, if you go to two plates or more on anything other than the deadlift, then you’re a BIG MAN.

one of my friends’ facebook status, and this guy is like 5’10"/11":

“149lbs and droping Finally back to my normal weight!!”

the OP must be on creatine couple cycles of that and you become jacked!

[quote]A Ninny Mouse wrote:
This thread delivers.

But for what it’s worth, yes, standards are terribly low nowadays. In my university gym, if you go to two plates or more on anything other than the deadlift, then you’re a BIG MAN. [/quote]

I’ve finally read one of your posts … I like the new avatar

TUBE STEAK BOOGIE!!!

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
Cliffnotes:

So I used to be 120 a couple of years ago, and now I’m 155lb.

hahaha, dude you need to get your feet grounded alright because you light as a kite, your flying mann, i see you being blown away by the wind . . . . .

look man im not trying to be harsh, but do you really need to get “grounded” by other people for your satisfaction? if you feel 155 is good then be happy, if your aiming for more then thats good also, you should let others affect you like that . . . . .

my bad, but i just got off work after about 15 hours of walking around and then going to the gym straight after work only to realize that my feet have been in the same shoes for quite some time, and that i was going to take my shoes off to do some hang cleans and that all the people around me would feel the affect of it, and im just fucking tired and my feet hurt from all the walking, and that im trying to talk nutrition to a bunch of dumbassed at work, but they insist that a 15/25/60 fats/protein/carbs deit is the way TO LOSE FAT

anyways you need to asses your self and go with what you think you look like

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

GTFO[/quote]

I don’t know what’s worse: that you fell for it or that you fell for it. Clearly, irony and sarcasm don’t translate well across the pond.[/quote]

Funny to whom?

Funny to a nation basically just known for obesity and retarded presidents?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

TUBE STEAK BOOGIE!!![/quote]

me?

Where the fuck are the big and strong people at on a board that supposedly focuses on those two exact issues?[/quote]
They are not wasting their time posting in the “Get A Life” forum.

[quote]Live4Deadlift wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

GTFO[/quote]

Funny to whom?

[/quote]

World War II.

Fuck off.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

GTFO[/quote]

Funny to whom?

[/quote]

World War II.

Fuck off.[/quote]

no, they did put up a fight at least.

if he was French, then I’d say fuck off and die.

i like the Brits, their humor is great… have you ever seen Monty python? its a hilarious movie.

[quote]olympianiac wrote:
i like the Brits, their humor is great… have you ever seen Monty python? its a hilarious movie. [/quote]

which one?

or did you mean it was a TV show?

or did you even know this?

I doubt it.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

GTFO[/quote]

Funny to whom?

[/quote]

World War II.

Fuck off.[/quote]

Is that it? World War II, that was the extent of your argument? Now THAT is funny! Thankyou for reaffirming the dumb ignorant American sterotype for me. You just made my day!