T Nation

Im Screwed

Good Day,

I posted a little while ago concerning a test enan., EQ, and D-bol cycle. The way it was planned out was perfect, but I ran into a huge dilema.The day after my source gave me the D-bol and Test he got busted! But I had already began my cycle. So I decided, “what the hell, lets do it.”

So I’ve been on for 3 weeks at 30mg d-bol every weekday, week ends off, and 375mg. of test enan. once a week.

The results have been great! I’ve gone up from 185 to 197 and have gained little subcutaneous fat and water, and no other problems.

BUT here is the dilema. Im almost out of d-bol and I dont think 4 more weeks of 375mg Test by itself would be sufficient for increased anabolism. Should I run 460mg. for 3 weeks or 375mg for 4?
Thank You kindly

[quote]Mako1983 wrote:
…the way it was planned out was perfect… I had already began my cycle. So I decided, “what the hell, lets do it.”

…should I run 460mg. for 3 weeks or 375mg for 4?
Thank You kindly

[/quote]

Personally, I would have waited instead of starting my cycle. Always make sure you have everything before you commence (ancillaries too).

Just keep running you Test at 375mg per week for the 4 weeks. With Enanthate having a long half-life, increasing the dosage near the end would do you no good. Higher dosages of long esters should be taken at the beginning of your cycle. Good luck.