Please have mercy! I’m looking to do my first cycle ever as soon as my home gym is set up in a couple months and I get my big 3 back to where I was. I’m asking this in advance because I want to be prepared. Let me preface this by saying I have done a lot of reading/research on AAS, but I am hoping that by telling you guys my stats, strength, and available choices I can get some opinions on what would likely work best for me.
31 years old, 5’6", 197 lbs. Last time I tested my maxes was mid-march right before the shutdown (I tested all 3 because I knew it’d be a long time before I could max out again).
615 deadlift, 370 bench (yeah I know it sucks), and 570 back squat.
Being prepared, I already bought a bunch of Nolvadex. I have NEVER done a steroid, prohormone, SARM, etc. Luckily I have a local connect I trust and know very well (we go back a long time) to get real gear from. Right now I have a choice of test E, d-bol, deca, and winstrol. So my questions:
- Should I keep it simple and just stick with test E or should I maybe kick start it with d-bol the first 3 weeks or so? I’d be open to winstrol, but I am pretty opposed to deca given the horror stories of deca dick.
- Assuming I just do test E with maybe a bit of d-bol, how long should my cycle be?
- How much test E should I be using a week? To that point, once a week or twice a week injection?
- What’s a good cycle duration for my first time?
- I know Nolvadex as PCT is typically recommended as 40/40/20/20, but should I consider doing any while on cycle proactively or just only add it on cycle if I experience symptoms of gyno starting?
- While using Nolvadex for PCT, would it help to take something like Alpha Male too in order to help boost my test naturally or would that just be redundant?
Just as an aside, if I do use d-bol to kick start I know it’s rough on the liver, but I already take a ton of milk thistle/NAC/turmeric because I used to have fatty liver (not from booze, I barely ever drink), this combination actually reversed it and now my liver enzymes are all good.
Thank you all in advance for your guidance, I appreciate it.