T Nation

I'm on a Boat Mothafuc--!

And I jizzed in my pants

A boombox can save the world.

Jizz in my pants was wayyy better. And that actually sounded like 99% of T-pain’s music.

…Which is not a good thing.

“This video is not available in your country”

WTF.

[quote]Otep wrote:
“This video is not available in your country”

WTF.

[/quote]

The same here! I’m in Taiwan.
WTF?!

Pretty funny.
“I’m ridin on a dolphin, doin flips and shit”

Boats N Hoes!

V

[quote]Berserkergang wrote:
Otep wrote:
“This video is not available in your country”

WTF.

The same here! I’m in Taiwan.
WTF?!
[/quote]

Eh, you guys didn’t miss much.

These guys have some funny stuff

Never thought I’d be on a boat, it’s a big blue watery road, Poseidon look at me.

that was awfull, sorry

Hahaha.

Shit’s old as hell?

I liked Dear Sister, personally. Really helped show off LeBouff’s outrageous musclez.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Shit’s old as hell?

I liked Dear Sister, personally. Really helped show off LeBouff’s outrageous musclez.[/quote]

La Buff has a band?

Fuckin hate that guy…

The fact that it sounded like all the music out there today made it funnier, but not as funny as Jizz in my Pants…oh well…still worth a watch.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Boats N Hoes!

V[/quote]

Now that’s a funny boat song!

[quote]rock27 wrote:
Vegita wrote:
Boats N Hoes!

V

Now that’s a funny boat song![/quote]

hahaha, it did remind me of boats n hoes. “We sail around the world and go port to port, everytime I come I produce a quart”