I'm Off To The Hospital

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Professor X wrote:
I am very interested in what caused this. The average large bodybuilder can take a shit up 5 times a day or more. The thought of a Ronnie Coleman actually getting constipated makes me wonder if someone can truly explode and what it would look like.

I find it hard to believe that someone truly watching what they eat and trying to get in enough calories would ever find themselves THIS constipated without there being some kind of obstruction or intentional blockage.

I now question how well you were eating to start with.

I’ll admit my diet isn’t perfect, but it’s in no way horrible either. Usually I shit 2-3 times a day, each one of them gigantic. I can’t really explain it, something happened and I just can’t poop. I’ve had two enemas and 1 suppository in the last two days. 3 things shoved up my pooper, in two days. It’s not fun.

However, I do notice that constipation comes to me very easily. I know guys who will stuff their faces full of everything that can clog a man up, and still shit with no problem. However with me, the smallest things can just turn my turds into cinder blocks. It could be a genetic thing, I don’t know.

Seriously, go easy on me. I’ve been through enough this weekend. :frowning:

Haha.[/quote]

Maybe you need more fiber. I am really trying to find out why you have this issue so much. I also think figuring it out can help other people avoid it. It would scare me to death if I needed a hospital stay to take a shit. My body seems to become more active (throughout the digest tract) the more I eat.

How old are you?

[quote]Smallfry69 wrote:
All it takes for me is a “cheat” meal and my entire body purges.

Great way to loose those extra pounds (LOL).[/quote]

X2

If I steer off the beaten path, my body goes into chaos. I guess it’s a good thing in a way, knowing this up front makes think twice about eating the devil.

I got constipated once back in the summer of my 8th grade year. It still haunts me to this day. Drank a whole bottle of laxitive…nothing.

Put a “suppository” in my ass…nothing.

So in the end I had to manually break up the shit in my ass before I could take a dump. By far the worst experience I have ever had.

However, when I finally took that shit it was the greatest thing in the world. It felt amazing.

So Rattler, at the end of all this pain and frustration you will be rewarded.

I take pills every night to help me shit the next morning.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Professor X wrote:
I am very interested in what caused this. The average large bodybuilder can take a shit up 5 times a day or more. The thought of a Ronnie Coleman actually getting constipated makes me wonder if someone can truly explode and what it would look like.

I find it hard to believe that someone truly watching what they eat and trying to get in enough calories would ever find themselves THIS constipated without there being some kind of obstruction or intentional blockage.

I’ll admit my diet isn’t perfect, but it’s in no way horrible either. Usually I shit 2-3 times a day, each one of them gigantic. I can’t really explain it, something happened and I just can’t poop. I’ve had two enemas and 1 suppository in the last two days. 3 things shoved up my pooper, in two days. It’s not fun.

However, I do notice that constipation comes to me very easily. I know guys who will stuff their faces full of everything that can clog a man up, and still shit with no problem. However with me, the smallest things can just turn my turds into cinder blocks. It could be a genetic thing, I don’t know.

Haha.

Maybe you need more fiber. I am really trying to find out why you have this issue so much. I also think figuring it out can help other people avoid it. It would scare me to death if I needed a hospital stay to take a shit. My body seems to become more active (throughout the digestive tract) the more I eat.

How old are you?[/quote]

I’m 22 in 2 weeks. It’s not that I have this problem so much, it’s just that I’m fairly prone to getting concrete shit. I believe it is a fiber issue as well. The hospital visit didn’t clear me up entirely either, I got another enema (did one on my own yesterday) and the doc told me to get some mg citrate. It’s odd, I can feel the log dissolving slowly with each use of an enema or suppository but it’s still to painful to pass on my own.

I think it was an issue with what I was eating earlier on this week. Peanut butter turns everything into a brick for me. Some people have it the complete opposite. Earlier this week I was lazy in making my meals for the day so I just kept on having protein powder, PB & olive oil shakes.

Secondly, I believe I went too far with the powder as I’ve been relying on it too much for a source of protein. While, that doesn’t explain the Velocity Diet guys, it may just be something with me that’s just in general sensitive to general constipation. Making sure I take in enough fiber is just something I’ll have to make a focus from now on.

[quote]FattyFat wrote:
Morning, Rattler.
Sorry to hear that, dude.

I’ve once had something similar going on, back in 2005 while I was doing a refeed diet.

Usually, I gorged myself on fruit gums, lots of bread, oatmeal with milk and stuff like that come refeed day and had always had a very good digestion on the day after. But that one time, I tried some hebrew crackers (something like that: http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7356/088013.jpg ) on top of all the usual stuff. Actually, I had eaten 500 g of them in about 15 mins.

I couldn’t take a dump for three days straight and I really felt like exploding. I remember trying to ease the whole process up by drinking a lot of coffee and milk. And I guzzled down half a gallon of water right afterwards for good measure. The whole shit - pun not intended - resulted in my stomach being terribly bloated to the point that my lower back ached like shit. I even had trouble getting down on the bed and then getting up, again. Sounds funny, but wasn’t by no means at all. Finally, I could relieve myself. Turned out, I’d developed a nice pair of piles along the way, courtesy of all the pressing. Bloody business, that.

After that incident, I discovered that lactulose can help in some cases.

Get well soon, Rattler.
[/quote]

Heh, good read there. I got some piles myself. Not too fond of em’ though.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Haha.

Maybe you need more fiber. I am really trying to find out why you have this issue so much. I also think figuring it out can help other people avoid it. It would scare me to death if I needed a hospital stay to take a shit. My body seems to become more active (throughout the digestive tract) the more I eat.

How old are you?

I’m 22 in 2 weeks. It’s not that I have this problem so much, it’s just that I’m fairly prone to getting concrete shit. I believe it is a fiber issue as well. The hospital visit didn’t clear me up entirely either, I got another enema (did one on my own yesterday) and the doc told me to get some mg citrate. It’s odd, I can feel the log dissolving slowly with each use of an enema or suppository but it’s still to painful to pass on my own.

I think it was an issue with what I was eating earlier on this week. Peanut butter turns everything into a brick for me. Some people have it the complete opposite. Earlier this week I was lazy in making my meals for the day so I just kept on having protein powder, PB & olive oil shakes.

Secondly, I believe I went too far with the powder as I’ve been relying on it too much for a source of protein. While, that doesn’t explain the Velocity Diet guys, it may just be something with me that’s just in general sensitive to general constipation. Making sure I take in enough fiber is just something I’ll have to make a focus from now on. [/quote]

I’m the exact opposite. If I want the Mississippi river running from my ass, then all I have to do is drink protein shakes all day. I have to add fiber just so my house doesn’t float away…and let me tell you, neighbors would not like losing their homes to a shit tsunami so I keep Benefiber on tap and add that to my powders before I mix it.

Take note.

suger free fiber choice tabs imho, i take two a day (morning and evening) and never have a problem.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I got constipated once back in the summer of my 8th grade year. It still haunts me to this day. Drank a whole bottle of laxitive…nothing.

So in the end I had to manually break up the shit in my ass before I could take a dump. By far the worst experience I have ever had.

However, when I finally took that shit it was the greatest thing in the world. It felt amazing.

So Rattler, at the end of all this pain and frustration you will be rewarded.[/quote]

Way, it worries me that you had to put “suppository”…

Why in quotes ? Was it some kind of make shift jury rigged suppository ? Were you just shoving random objects from the bathroom up there ?

Way’s Mom: Son, wheres the toilet brush ?

Way: Ask me again in 15 minutes mom ! (GRUNT/PUSH!)

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

Why in quotes ? Was it some kind of make shift jury rigged suppository ? Were you just shoving random objects from the bathroom up there ?

[/quote]

Maybe he just sat on the end of the plunger?

[quote]Rattler wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

Maybe he just sat on the end of the plunger?[/quote]

Wouldn’t do much when thats a usual Tuesday afternoon activity :slight_smile:

Seriously, when I take a ZMA or two, it works like a charm. Everytime.

My two cents.

[quote]poophead wrote:
Seriously, when I take a ZMA or two, it works like a charm. Everytime.

My two cents.[/quote]

Was hoping you would chime in here.

And as always (Fantastic avatar)

Psyllium husks. (SP?)

Some people just suck at shitting. My brother takes a shit like twice a month. No lie.

Like X, I’m a rather accomplished shitter, myself. I think it has something to do with Chi.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Some people just suck at shitting. My brother takes a shit like twice a month. No lie.

Like X, I’m a rather accomplished shitter, myself. I think it has something to do with Chi.[/quote]

You disappear from the boards… and your first post back is about shitting.

Nice.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

Like X, I’m a rather accomplished shitter, myself. I think it has something to do with Chi.

Nice.[/quote]

Dood, this is like my fifth post in four days.

If you run the numbers, I generally talk about shitting every fifth post as it is.

And that post was about Chi.

[quote]Rattler wrote:

I’m 22 in 2 weeks. It’s not that I have this problem so much, it’s just that I’m fairly prone to getting concrete shit. bI believe it is a fiber issue as well. The hospital visit didn’t clear me up entirely either, I got another enema (did one on my own yesterday) and the doc told me to get some mg citrate. It’s odd, I can feel the log dissolving slowly with each use of an enema or suppository but it’s still to painful to pass on my own.

Secondly, I believe I went too far with the powder as I’ve been relying on it too much for a source of protein. While, that doesn’t explain the Velocity Diet guys, it may just be something with me that’s just in general sensitive to general constipation. Making sure I take in enough fiber is just something I’ll have to make a focus from now on. [/quote]

srrr m keboard is fd up. anwas if i dont get at least 15-20 grams of fiber a da i experience some issues. Ur far to oung to be having hese “issues”. I’m wondering if it could be some hing ha has o do wih our intenstinal track. Does ure famil have an histor of IBS or colitis?

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
Rattler wrote:

I’m 22 in 2 weeks. It’s not that I have this problem so much, it’s just that I’m fairly prone to getting concrete shit. bI believe it is a fiber issue as well. The hospital visit didn’t clear me up entirely either, I got another enema (did one on my own yesterday) and the doc told me to get some mg citrate. It’s odd, I can feel the log dissolving slowly with each use of an enema or suppository but it’s still to painful to pass on my own.

Secondly, I believe I went too far with the powder as I’ve been relying on it too much for a source of protein. While, that doesn’t explain the Velocity Diet guys, it may just be something with me that’s just in general sensitive to general constipation. Making sure I take in enough fiber is just something I’ll have to make a focus from now on.

srrr m keboard is fd up. anwas if i dont get at least 15-20 grams of fiber a da i experience some issues. Ur far to oung to be having hese “issues”. I’m wondering if it could be some hing ha has o do wih our intenstinal track. Does ure famil have an histor of IBS or colitis?[/quote]

dude i love your post. haha sounded like you’re the constipated one with the missing letters in there.LOL

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
SSC wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

Nice.

Dood, this is like my fifth post in four days.

If you run the numbers, I generally talk about shitting every fifth post as it is.

And that post was about Chi.[/quote]

LOL.