T Nation

I'm Not On The Juice But....

This might change my mind.

i was like…dam. Wow. I mean holy crap i felt enlighteded. Like neo out of the matrix the “truth” kinda came out lol.

all i can say is i have NOTHING against any of the steroid users on T-Nation and other places any more after that.

p.s theres a part 2.

Yeah, I saw that a long while ago and was suprised. Still can’t help but think how did these misconceptions/lies become so popular even among the most medically knowledgeable?

Wow. Terrific, impressive video. Nothing new to anyone here, but it is really nice to know that there actually are some journalists out there who are interested in facts, rather than sales and sensationalism.

Good stuff. Disseminate it.

Good news story.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Wow. Terrific, impressive video. Nothing new to anyone here, but it is really nice to know that there actually are some journalists out there who are interested in facts, rather than sales and sensationalism.

Good stuff. Disseminate it.[/quote]

totally agree that its great to see someone in the media presenting the truth.

recently there ahve been some anti steroid commercials on and while the stuff was true as far as a stupid 15 year old doing them, anyone educated in roid usage can avoid all those side effects. that commercial pisses me off

Keep in mind these are injectable’s not orals at least thats what I got. Pro hormones-drol- and others are much worse for liver.

Yeah I actually saw this when it aired. It’s good stuff.

I’m only 18 i think its still pretty early for me but it did make me, my friend and my boss alot less judgmental in a hard fast hurry when we watched it today. I posted it on my myspace and everything. So weird we blow everything out of porportion.

“Use not abuse”.

I think those were the key words.

[quote]bealedozer wrote:
I’m only 18 i think its still pretty early for me but it did make me, my friend and my boss alot less judgmental in a hard fast hurry when we watched it today. I posted it on my myspace and everything. So weird we blow everything out of porportion.

“Use not abuse”.

I think those were the key words.

[/quote]

yeah I still think most people will agree that its use in sports is looked down upon though. It is blown out of proportion for good reasons though it can be very dangerous-especially certain peptides such as insulin- IF you do not use correctly. Its good to scare younger people away from AAS who are the most likely to be tempted to use.

The Truth shall set you free.

“unlevel playing field” thats what i continue hearing… how is taking steroids unlevel? everyone has the opportunity to take them, and everyone has the opportunity to choose not to. seems pretty level to me. the unlevel part is whether we use or not people still grow differently. steroids arent “magic”. you still need to bust your ass and you still need to maintain intensity. great post dozer!!

Most of the drugs war is as misinformed as the ban on steroids. It’s driven by political convenience, not medical studies.

Like with anything, the government sees a need to protect people from themselves. Misuse of anything will cause health problems. Too much asprin or even too much coffee will kill you.

Why don’t they ban cigerettes. They have been linked to actually killing people who smoke and causing health problems to those who don’t. No there is way to much money being taxed by the governments for them to warrant doing that.

[quote]Addiction wrote:
Like with anything, the government sees a need to protect people from themselves. Misuse of anything will cause health problems. Too much asprin or even too much coffee will kill you.

Why don’t they ban cigerettes. They have been linked to actually killing people who smoke and causing health problems to those who don’t. No there is way to much money being taxed by the governments for them to warrant doing that. [/quote]

if they wanna make money just legalize roids and pot and then tax the shit out of them too! lol. Like that would ever happen.

The mistakes of the few seem to be ruining shit for the many lately.

When stupid and ignorant people are running shit, this kind of crap happens. Pure truth and exposure are the surest way for the masses to know what is really going on. God I wish I could get away with doing a couple of cycles.

[quote]djoh615893 wrote:
When stupid and ignorant people are running shit, this kind of crap happens. Pure truth and exposure are the surest way for the masses to know what is really going on. God I wish I could get away with doing a couple of cycles.[/quote]

Why not? you could do it.

If your carful about it.