T Nation

I'm Not a Beginner, But...

Hi, I’m 17 and 87 Kg & 1.95 m. I have a problem. My trainning is bad…my body not increase its size very much. Somebody help me? I need a good method of trainning. You know of some?

THX!

P.S: I’m sorry for my English. I’m Spanish boy.

P.S: I have been a year in gym

I can’t speak spanish so I’m going to try and respond with simple english, only because it is easier to translate.

The first thing people here will tell you is, Eat more. Depending on whether you live in Spain or Mexico this may be harder or easier for you. They will tell you to eat a lot of protein. Eat meats as much as possible. If it is hard to get good meat or you don’t like meat then you have to study nutrition and learn about Complete Proteins. This is when you use multiple things that are not meat to make sure you get all the Essential Amino Acids.

Look at some of the workouts on here and use them to get you started. Adapt them to your gym and work very hard.

I think the hardest part for you is that you are not American. That is not supposed to be an insult. It is just that as Americans we eat too much food and this helps a lot when you are trying to build muscle.

I hope I was able to help.

Starkmann

Start here:
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=550116

Read it all. Use your Spanish-to-English dictionary (or use google’s language tools) and just plow through the articles in Vroom’s post there one-by-one. If there’s something specific that you don’t understand, we’re here for you.

Sure, it will take a while, but it will be very worth while.

Enjoy,
Matthew

And here’s how google’s tool translates what I just said:

Le?do le todo. Utilice su diccionario Espa?ol-a-Ingle’s (o utilice las herramientas de la lengua de los google) y el arado justo a trav?s de los art?culos en el poste de Vroom all? uno a uno. Si hay algo espec?fico que usted no entiende, estamos aqu? para usted. Seguro, tomar? un rato, pero ser? muy de m?rito.

Those dictionaries completely slaughter the intended meaning more often than not…don’t rely on them too much.

[quote]Bulldawgcountry wrote:
Those dictionaries completely slaughter the intended meaning more often than not…don’t rely on them too much.[/quote]

Agreed. Struggle through it.

[quote]Matthew9v9 wrote:
Start here:
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=550116

Read it all. Use your Spanish-to-English dictionary (or use google’s language tools) and just plow through the articles in Vroom’s post there one-by-one. If there’s something specific that you don’t understand, we’re here for you.

Sure, it will take a while, but it will be very worth while.

Enjoy,
Matthew

And here’s how google’s tool translates what I just said:

Le?do le todo. Utilice su diccionario Espa?ol-a-Ingle’s (o utilice las herramientas de la lengua de los google) y el arado justo a trav?s de los art?culos en el poste de Vroom all? uno a uno. Si hay algo espec?fico que usted no entiende, estamos aqu? para usted. Seguro, tomar? un rato, pero ser? muy de m?rito.[/quote]

My translation attempt:

?L?elo en todo. Utilice su diccionario Espa?ol-Ingl?s (o las herramietas de lengua de Google) y vaya a trav?s de los art?culos en el poste de Vroom uno a uno. Si hay algo espec?fico que no entiendes, estamos aqu? para ti.

Seguro, tomar? un rato, pero sera algo que vale la pena.?

Buena suerte!

Hola amigo! Okay, I’m done…