I'm Nervous (Meeting GF's Family)

Hey, Ratt…

You’ll be dancing in a circle, shouting “OOMPA!!!”…and craving Cheetos in no time, Brother!

(Hehe!)

Mufasa

Why do you hang out with a bunch of geeks?

What the hell are you nervous about? Aren’t you already banging her?

make sure you call everyone malaka, it’s like a high five in greek culture

[quote]Nich wrote:
EmilyQ wrote:
rondastarr wrote:
get drunk!

And then tell jokes and laugh loudly!

and then pee in the closet,( yes it happens)

[/quote]

Haaha, a few months ago after going to bed following an evening of cocktails my hubby sleepwalked into our closet and let loose… it was hilarious, although had to do it right into a crate of MY sweaters…

Tell them your favorite position that you guys do.

[quote]sluicy wrote:
Nich wrote:
EmilyQ wrote:
rondastarr wrote:
get drunk!

Haaha, a few months ago after going to bed following an evening of cocktails my hubby sleepwalked into our closet and let loose… it was hilarious, although had to do it right into a crate of MY sweaters… [/quote]

You seriously think that was an accident?!

Duhn duhn duuuuuhhhnn…

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
sluicy wrote:
Nich wrote:
EmilyQ wrote:
rondastarr wrote:
get drunk!

Haaha, a few months ago after going to bed following an evening of cocktails my hubby sleepwalked into our closet and let loose… it was hilarious, although had to do it right into a crate of MY sweaters…

You seriously think that was an accident?!

Duhn duhn duuuuuhhhnn…
[/quote]

Hmmm, do tell, what is the exact message a man is sending a woman when he pees on her sweaters. I’m quite curious. Would it be different if he just peed on my shoes? It appears I have been quite naive.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Does it really matter what these people think of you? I’m sure your girl likes you, that’s enough. The rest don’t matter. Nothing to worry about.[/quote]

i agree with you. but i had a girlfriend years ago that admitted after the fact she would have dumped me if her mother didnt like me when we met. we were in our twenties…i was honestly shocked someone that age put so much value in another persons opinion.

LOL.

Well, what message is a male dog sending when it pees various places? He’s marking his territory.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Hey, Ratt…

You’ll be dancing in a circle, shouting “OOMPA!!!”…and craving Cheetos in no time, Brother!

(Hehe!)

Mufasa[/quote]

throwing stacks of paper napkins, smashing plates, setting your cheese on fire and shots of Sambucca…

Just be polite and believe that everyone is genuinely happy your there… most people are very happy when a loved one is in a happy relationship.

the more you think about it the more you might continue to get nervous if you are already.

if you are cutting and dont’ want to drink, but are not being “super strict” why not just turn the whole night into a cheat meal (alcohol included.)

Don’t get drunk but geta nice happy buzz and that along with eating whatever you want for the night might help you look forward to this a little more. The buzz will also take your edge off. =)

So how did it go, Rattler?

Ditto, I want to know how it went.

–sluicy

Holy shit…they killed Rattler.

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Holy shit…they killed Rattler.[/quote]

That’s what I heard.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Hmmm, do tell, what is the exact message a man is sending a woman when he pees on her sweaters. I’m quite curious. Would it be different if he just peed on my shoes? It appears I have been quite naive.

LOL.

Well, what message is a male dog sending when it pees various places? He’s marking his territory. [/quote]

Pee on her?

I heard Rattler was chopped up; mixed with some salt, pepper and Olive Oil; and made into Souvlaki…!

(Straight up…no kidding…)

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
I heard Rattler was chopped up; mixed with some salt, pepper and Olive Oil; and made into Souvlaki…!

(Straight up…no kidding…)

Mufasa[/quote]

If this is truly the case…I will admit…for the first time ever, and in this context only…

…I’d eat him. Bigtime.