I'm in Love with my Lifting Partner

[quote]imhungry wrote:
This thread feels female.

Meaning, the OP is female.[/quote]

I’m with IH on this one, the OP is a woman. Not as erudite as OG, and I don’t think Oleena, Debra, or Hallowed would have any problem using their own username, so…who does that leave?

OMO?
Masch?

[quote]Harrow wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Well considering my huge fucking pussy status, that would make sense.

Yeah I do just need to suck it up and do it - I don’t want her to think I’m only helping her out because I like her or anything, but that’s just a really retarded excuse.

Thanks for the kicks in the balls.[/quote]

Nah… You changed your tone too much.

I smell bullshit, also.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

I re-read OPs post. Gosh you’re uncanny Hungry.[/quote]

Feels phony too …[/quote]

Fuck it, it’s more fun than:

1. My pants don’t fit
  2. My gym sucks because
  3. I disapprove of your opinion, blah blah blah
  4. My shirts hug mah gunz
  5. Troll, troll, troll your boat
  6. Veiled cry for every fail weekend warrior to message me
  7. Some sports thread (which 9 times out of 10 is ruined by a douchebag)
  8. Troll-fu

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]Harrow wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:
Hallowed?[/quote]

For his sake I’ll assure you no - this name is based off of absolutely nothing, random word that popped in my head.

Irish - that would make things easier.[/quote]

If you don’t even know that Hallowed is a girl…[/quote]

trying to throw us off the scent.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

I’m with IH on this one, the OP is a woman. Not as erudite as OG, and I don’t think Oleena, Debra, or Hallowed would have any problem using their own username, so…who does that leave?

OMO?
Masch?
Nikki?
[/quote]

LOL oh yeah, it’s me.

It’s none of them, seriously, if you call Hallowed a boy, that means that you don’t venture into ANY of the forums.

[quote]byukid wrote:

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]Harrow wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:
Hallowed?[/quote]

For his sake I’ll assure you no - this name is based off of absolutely nothing, random word that popped in my head.

If you don’t even know that Hallowed is a girl…[/quote]

trying to throw us off the scent.[/quote]

OP’s not that smart…

Ill admit I’m not the most masculine person outside of weightlifting and for the most part I don’t pay attention to much outside of articles and the off topic forums. My bad.

Unfortunately this is not a lesbian love story, though it would probably be a hell of a lot more interesting.

Tell her you’re a homo and get focused on lifting again. You need to realize that squats are more important than women, friends, family, and Subway footlongs combined. On an unrelated note, I’m considering a career switch to counseling troubled kids.

[quote]Harrow wrote:
Ill admit I’m not the most masculine person outside of weightlifting and for the most part I don’t pay attention to much outside of articles and the off topic forums. My bad.

Unfortunately this is not a lesbian love story, though it would probably be a hell of a lot more interesting.[/quote]

Yes, this thread was more interesting as the fake lesbo story for sure.

Cue talking cat pics… This shit is donezo

What the fizzyfuck?

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
I made a new account for this simply out of the embarrassment.

I’ve known my lifting partner for a little under a year, but we never really got to know eachother until I saw her in the gym for the first time this semester and I noticed she was doing squats and deadlifts. I was, of course, very interested as I had no idea she lifted weights. Her form was better than most of the guys there - not perfect and it was clear she hadn’t been doing it for long but I admired her for simply being there and doing it with good form.

Eventually I got around to talking to her about it and she confirmed that she hadn’t been lifting for long but that she really loved it. She asked me for advice on her form and if I’d help her with her squat and we’ve been lifting together since. (We’re planning on doing a meet together in April)

Small talk between sets and the occasional post-lift lunch for a few months have allowed me to get to know her only a bit more than I did before but I find myself wanting to know absolutely everything. I won’t waste your time singing her praises and explaining why I feel the way I do.

I make this thread only for one reason though: I feel like it’s starting to affect the way that I lift. Everytime I do a set it’s like I feel her eyes on me even when there is music blasting in my ears and it really interrupts my focus. Her lifts have gotten phenomenally better over the past few months (she’s always been an athlete) and it kills me watching her sometimes.

The obvious thing to do would be to get another lifting partner but I don’t want to just ditch her - she would say she’s fine with it but I know she’d be upset. How can I get over my feelings for her, or at least ignore them so I can focus? Sadly enough, this is a bigger source of stress for me than anything else in my life.[/quote]

I think I figured out who posted this.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
Ask her out on a real date. Get her drunk. Sleep with her.
Problem solved.[/quote]

Yea really. All I can say is that if you’re older than 12, and you’re in love with a chick, and you don’t make an attempt to ask her out, you’re a pussy.

[/quote]
And if he plays his cards right and hits it on the first date, he’ll probably be over her the next day.
Always worked for me![/quote]

Sir Mix-a-lot would be disappoint.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Harrow wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Well considering my huge fucking pussy status, that would make sense.

Yeah I do just need to suck it up and do it - I don’t want her to think I’m only helping her out because I like her or anything, but that’s just a really retarded excuse.

Thanks for the kicks in the balls.[/quote]

Nah… You changed your tone too much.

I smell bullshit, also.[/quote]

CELTICS 2.0!!!

[quote]Harrow wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:
Hallowed?[/quote]

Lol.
actually when I saw the username I wondered too.
then remembered that sadly I have no lifting partner.

Op, sounds like you’ve caught it bad for this chick… AFTER getting to know her. Actually sounds kind of great.

Why not just get in a relationship with her?

Guess i’ll go back and read the thread see if you answered already.

Take a razor and cut her name into your chest. Take pics with the wounds are still fresh. Post pics on face book and tag her in them.

Also, cut your initials on your wrists. BUT you have you mix them…(your first with her last)…you will need a new razor for this so dont panic.

in the pic

there should be fire…bitches love fire…hold your bleeding wrist over a candle…that will drench this slut’s vag…

you will also need a notebook, open to a page with scribbling on it…ya know, to show her that you always think of her…want to immortaliz her in the written form.

a poster on the wall…I would go with Charles Manson…omg omg omg he’s fucking savage =)

oh and lastly, have a rope hangig from the ceiling…two ropes…hers/his set…murder suicide is awt too

Oh chris you funny.
you know damn well I would have already piihb.

You’re such a noob. When my gf and I workout (not together but in the same gym) I have some of the best workouts. Its a chance I get to show off to her. The same affects apply when there are attractive woman in the gym and the gf isn’t there. Like today for instance. Two MILFs were working, I had a very good leg workout.

WHERE

ARE

THE

PICS

They’re onto me. The walls are closing in…

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
You’re such a noob. When my gf and I workout (not together but in the same gym) I have some of the best workouts. Its a chance I get to show off to her. The same affects apply when there are attractive woman in the gym and the gf isn’t there. Like today for instance. Two MILFs were working, I had a very good leg workout.[/quote]

LOL This ^^

I can guarantee that if there is a hot chick in the vicinity, it’s looking like a PR day!