T Nation

I'm Having a Hard Time Sleeping

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Well in abnormal land it 4:30[/quote]

I’m biding my time here until the gym opens in an hour.

Also watching Robot Chicken.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Makavali wrote:
jchenky wrote:
So what is my problem ---- i was in bed at 10:30pm… it is now…exactly 4:24 AM… i havn’t slept a wink yet. I’m thinking i should just go to work

But it’s 10.30 now in normal land.

You mean 11:30 AM.

Seriously though, what have you been doing for all that time?

I get all warm and fuzzy thinking about those hours during the week becuase I’m fast asleep.[/quote]

I’ve been TRYING to fall asleep. I’ve officially given up though.
My eyes just won’t close- then for the half hour that i did sleep i was disturbed by a text from my sister. she missed her flight in manchester. She is now stranded in Europe. LOVELY

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Well in abnormal land it 4:30

Also watching Robot Chicken.[/quote]

If i stay awake for one more hour. I will go to the gym. What a perfect idea. Then i will fall asleep at work. :smiley:

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
jchenky wrote:

Also watching Robot Chicken.[/quote]

Robot chicken???

[quote]jchenky wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
jchenky wrote:

Also watching Robot Chicken.

Robot chicken???
[/quote]

Damn straight. And then…

[quote]jchenky wrote:
rsg wrote:
Makavali wrote:
jchenky wrote:
So what is my problem ---- i was in bed at 10:30pm… it is now…exactly 4:24 AM… i havn’t slept a wink yet. I’m thinking i should just go to work

I get all warm and fuzzy thinking about those hours during the week becuase I’m fast asleep.

My eyes just won’t close- then for the half hour that i did sleep i was disturbed by a text from my sister. she missed her flight in manchester. She is now stranded in Europe. LOVELY

[/quote]

If she can make her way down to London, she’s more than welcome to stay round mine - I’m having a BBQ tomorrow too.

ROBOT CHICKEN :A parody of pop culture with dense, fast-paced and fleeting sketches that lovingly spoof trash, comic book and celebrity cultures

[quote]rsg wrote:
jchenky wrote:
rsg wrote:
Makavali wrote:
jchenky wrote:

I get all warm and fuzzy thinking about those hours during the week becuase I’m fast asleep.

If she can make her way down to London, she’s more than welcome to stay round mine - I’m having a BBQ tomorrow too.[/quote]

I’m thinking renton allready snatched her up. ha ha

[quote]jchenky wrote:
rsg wrote:
jchenky wrote:
rsg wrote:
Makavali wrote:
jchenky wrote:

If she can make her way down to London, she’s more than welcome to stay round mine - I’m having a BBQ tomorrow too.

[/quote]

Pfffffft typical.

[quote]rsg wrote:
jchenky wrote:
rsg wrote:
jchenky wrote:
rsg wrote:
Makavali wrote:
jchenky wrote:

Pfffffft typical.[/quote]

Tell me about it… Really though - back on topic. Why can i not sleep? I’m not even tired now. I’m so disappointed - I LOVE sleep.

Go see a doctor perhaps? It could be a number of different things.

How long has this been going on?

[quote]jchenky wrote:

Tell me about it… Really though - back on topic. Why can i not sleep? I’m not even tired now. I’m so disappointed - I LOVE sleep.
[/quote]

So did you work out or sleep?

[quote]rsg wrote:
Go see a doctor perhaps? It could be a number of different things.

How long has this been going on?[/quote]

Just today - so i’m not overly concerned. Really annoying- i’m going to be wired on energy drinks today.

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
jchenky wrote:

So did you work out or sleep?

[/quote]

i actually fell asleep :slight_smile: for 2 and 1/2 hours. YES.

UNTIL i was rudely awakened by the sound of a crow, meow of a cat, and some other unknown species. This crow, cat and unknown species sounds continued ina rhythmic sequence for roughly ten minutes. Until i stormed outside grabbed a random stick and threw it at the tree that i thought the crow was in. FOrtunatly for the cat- i could not find it.

Oddly enough this has happened to me a few times in the past couple of weeks. This NEVER happens to me. And I’m not remotely stressed about anything – I quit my job a few weeks ago and am on cloud 9 because of it! (Taking a few months off). But the other night I laid in bed for literally two and a half hours (having gone to bed at 2:00 am) before I started to fall asleep, AND I took 3 Z-12 capsules that night!

Last night was fine, but I still can’t figure out why it happens occasionally lately. Maybe because I’m not as tuckered out from a day of getting up early and working all day . . . ?

Weird.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Nope, but I do use a lot of it. Though I’ve used more in the past than I’m currently using and I didn’t have a problem with it then . . . . Maybe I should just be careful not to take my last dose of it too late in the evening.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
They say too much Fish Oil can keep you up at night. Anyone else ever heard this? [/quote]

[quote]Damici wrote:
Oddly enough this has happened to me a few times in the past couple of weeks. This NEVER happens to me. And I’m not remotely stressed about anything – I quit my job a few weeks ago and am on cloud 9 because of it! (Taking a few months off). But the other night I laid in bed for literally two and a half hours (having gone to bed at 2:00 am) before I started to fall asleep, [/quote]AND I took 3 Z-12 capsules that night!

You don’t think that could be a reason why?

Don’t go to bed if you’re not tired. It’s extremely boring and will actually make your mind more active.

I usually can’t sleep early enough either. That’s why I end up taking a nap when I get home from work.

Um . . . Z-12 is supposed to HELP you sleep.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Damici wrote:
Oddly enough this has happened to me a few times in the past couple of weeks. This NEVER happens to me. And I’m not remotely stressed about anything – I quit my job a few weeks ago and am on cloud 9 because of it! (Taking a few months off). But the other night I laid in bed for literally two and a half hours (having gone to bed at 2:00 am) before I started to fall asleep, AND I took 3 Z-12 capsules that night!

You don’t think that could be a reason why?

[/quote]