I'm Gonna Snap

Flakes suck. Happy Birthday.

Some of you guys are funny as shit. I ended up going to my friend’s house and watching Superbad. It wasn’t what I thought, but she made me chicken legs and then a few hours some scrambled eggs with onions and bacon bits. So I got free food out of it. It wasn’t what I really wanted to do, but at least I wasn’t alone. Only one dude didn’t bail on me tonight out of the some 6-7 people I originally invited. Still just pisses me off.

Edit: Thanks for the b-day wishes

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
This can’t be your worst birthday, though. What about that one where you were covered in your mother’s vagina juice?

[/quote]

what about the one when I was covered in your mother’s vagina juice?

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Some of you guys are funny as shit. I ended up going to my friend’s house and watching Superbad. It wasn’t what I thought, but she made me chicken legs and then a few hours some scrambled eggs with onions and bacon bits. So I got free food out of it. It wasn’t what I really wanted to do, but at least I wasn’t alone. Only one dude didn’t bail on me tonight out of the some 6-7 people I originally invited. Still just pisses me off.

Edit: Thanks for the b-day wishes[/quote]

remember that shit when you’re calling for bail when you’re locked up. Or, even better, when they are.

And buy that girl something nice as a thank you.

i know the feeling of people bailing on you, I was supposed to go out tonight as I havent been since exams however the guy I was going with bailed…not really happy as I havent been out in a month a decided to not go out last night cause I thought I’d be going out tonight instead…

Well, Happy B-Day…

As far as new friends, I say don’t bother. As far as I can tell no one can keep appointments any more. It used to be, back in the day, that when you made a 9:00AM appointment to see your doctor, you saw your doctor at 9:00AM. The reason that doesn’t happen anymore is because the values necessary to keep an appointment are largely missing from today’s society. So now the doc has to overbook just to account for all the assholes who don’t have enough integrity and consideration for others to call and cancel the appointment ahead of time.

So of course this applies to other scenarios like making plans for your birthday. Because this requires consideration, forethought, planning, etc. Or put another way, it requires effort. And I have come to decide that if it requires effort, most people will fail. Because it requires effort to even remember that you have made plans. They will have to write it on their calendar, set up an auto email to remind them the day before, put it up on the fridge, etc. And that assumes that they even have this kind of process to begin with. Near as I can tell, for most people, life just kind of…happens. There is no thought, no planning, no process.

So between the degradation of values and the trend towards apathy in life, most people are un-fucking-dependable…

As is probably apparent, I’ve put a little bit of thought into this because this is one of those things that really pisses me off. So, these days I try and limit the opportunities for people to ruin my day with this kind of shit.

So my advice is, next year, don’t make plans with people. Your present to yourself will be not getting pissed off at people who can’t keep plans…

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
You need better friends amigo.

Happy birthday though.[/quote]

Get one or two new friends. I agree with FightinIrish.

Happy birthday.

Happy Belated Birthday, bro!

Sorry to hear about your friends bailing on you. I know the feeling. The thing that always gets me about people that bail on stuff like this, is that they are the people that will turn right around and invite you to their party and expect you to be there and get mad at you if you don’t. It’s just selfish.

I love you.

Really.

I feel you man…my buddy I haven’t seen in a while wanted to hang out for 4th so I didn’t make any other plans. Was supposed to be the 3 old homies hanging out again and the guy who had the places lined up for us to go fucking flaked out big time. Talked to him the night before and he said to lift early so we could get headed down to the beach early and then just never heard from him all day. I ended up just hanging out with my pops all day drinking beer and eating steak…not bad but I would have rather been at a beach party meeting some ladies.