I'm Going to Get Some Huge Legs

i just got some squat stands so now i can do box squats whenever i want. i am planning to do them about three times a week and then do some backwards sled drags right after so i can really inflate my legs.
box squats are much better for my bad disc, plus they are much less exhausting than regular squats even though i go below paralel.
am i on to something? could this be the perfect leg program?

[quote]eremesu wrote:
i just got some squat stands so now i can do box squats whenever i want. i am planning to do them about three times a week and then do some backwards sled drags right after so i can really inflate my legs.
box squats are much better for my bad disc, plus they are much less exhausting than regular squats even though i go below paralel.
am i on to something? could this be the perfect leg program?[/quote]

Yes you are, and yes, it just might be

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

[quote]eremesu wrote:
am i on to something? could this be the perfect leg program?[/quote]

Yes you are, and yes, it just might be[/quote]

/thread

Keep tight with those box squats and keep your sacral vertebrae and lumbo/sacral region in check. Your spine distributes weight equally and with box squats people tend to sit on the box and lose that tension.