I'm Going to Cut Down to 150

I find that when I have an itch on my balls, the best thing is to pinch the sac sort of. Scratching it like another itch would risk hurting my balls if I pressed too hard. So wherever it itches, I just pinch the skin there to alleviate the problem. When I do this in public, bitches don’t understand what I’m trying to do.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
I find that when I have an itch on my balls, the best thing is to pinch the sac sort of. Scratching it like another itch would risk hurting my balls if I pressed too hard. So wherever it itches, I just pinch the skin there to alleviate the problem. When I do this in public, bitches don’t understand what I’m trying to do.

[/quote]

Take it one step further for better results. I employ the pinch and roll maneuver. Step 1. Pinch. Step 2. Roll the skin back and forth between thumb and finger. No more itch.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
LarryDavid wrote:

Take it one step further for better results. I employ the pinch and roll maneuver. Step 1. Pinch. Step 2. Roll the skin back and forth between thumb and finger. No more itch. [/quote]

This should be a standard manuever in every man’s arsenal.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
LarryDavid wrote:

Take it one step further for better results. I employ the pinch and roll maneuver. Step 1. Pinch. Step 2. Roll the skin back and forth between thumb and finger. No more itch.

This should be a standard manuever in every man’s arsenal.[/quote]

I got jock itch right next to my balls on both sides…TINACTIN

BTW I made a decent thread huh? and legally I cant go to jail for doin high school girls, I am only 17 and in high school, now the college girls… thats a diffrent story. TO ALL COLLEGE GIRLS: IM 20 and single (I can pull off bein 20 too)

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
LarryDavid wrote:

This should be a standard manuever in every man’s arsenal.[/quote]

Yeah, you just described my technique better than I could’ve. If only I spent as much time on my English as I did pinching my sack.

[quote]brauny96 wrote:

BTW I made a decent thread huh? and legally I cant go to jail for doin high school girls, I am only 17 and in high school, now the college girls… thats a diffrent story. TO ALL COLLEGE GIRLS: IM 20 and single (I can pull off bein 20 too)[/quote]

Shut the fuck up already.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Wow. No one has ever started a thread like this before on this site.

I’m shocked. And awed. [/quote]

FightinIrish, I am tired of your sarcasm. I am calling you out. Meet me in Bangkok for a fight. I will use hair pulling and crotch kicking, but since you are a boxer, I guess I’ll have to slap you some too.