T Nation

I'm Going to Cut Down to 150

because every high school girl loooooooves fuckin skinny guys with abs. But now that I think of it, all the college girls loved me last friday, guess I dont have to cut after all!!

cool story broski

good effort

fight it

more like bulk to 150

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
fight it[/quote]

Now that song is going to be stuck in my head for hours…

don’t be a pussy. cut down to 130.

Real men have hawt abz. And you should be working for those high school girls not the college ones anyway. Jailbait is more fun, right? Oh and if you’re trying to cut make sure you do all kinds of fat targetting exercises like sit ups. Cardio is not necessary.

Wow. No one has ever started a thread like this before on this site.

I’m shocked. And awed.

Thread Fail… imo atleast :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]VonStinkle wrote:
Real men have hawt abz. And you should be working for those high school girls not the college ones anyway. Jailbait is more fun, right? [/quote]

Thats the cool thing about highschool. You keep getting older, they stay the same age.

[quote]tommytoughnuts wrote:

Thats the cool thing about highschool. You keep getting older, they stay the same age.[/quote]

I love that quote! So wrong, but so funny.

Would read again.

It doesn’t really matter much if your cut or or bulked. What matters more is if you are oozing testosterone.

Your ideas intrigue me and I’d like to subscribe to your newsletter.

highshcool, college, forty year olds, all of em r great in the sack. I love girls.

Girls like skinny guys, women like men who can move shit. /thread

[quote]thr_wedge wrote:
Girls like skinny guys, women like men who can move shit. /thread[/quote]

Yea, so they can say, “Take out the garbage, rake the lawn, cut the grass, carry the groceries in, move this move that, bla bla bla bla”

/continue thread

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
thr_wedge wrote:

Yea, so they can say, “Take out the garbage, rake the lawn, cut the grass, carry the groceries in, move this move that, bla bla bla bla”

/continue thread

V[/quote]

Well I just scratched my nads.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
thr_wedge wrote:

/continue thread

V[/quote]

touche