I'm Getting Married!

Where in upstate NY? Do you consider Westchester and above to be ‘upstate’?

Congrats, I wish you and your bride-to-be all the best and a lifetime of happiness.

Mazel Mazel. Good things.

I’ll come to the party!

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Yes I know it’s hard to believe, but it’s completely true. As of June 13th I will be attached to a lovely young woman. Now getting married should not significantly change my relationship with T-Nation. I will still visit as often as I can, and still dole out advice on various things from sex to anger management, to diet and excercise.

Now on to the real news, My STAG party is going to be on June 6th. It will be a standard Upstate NY stag Party, Golf 9 holes while consuming copius booz, then have a chicken BBQ while playing outdoor beer games like washers, flipcup, beerpong, redneck golf, horseshoes, etc…

We will drink till we kick the kegs and then walk up or down the road to any of the few bars in town, then continue to drink until I lead a merry band of men back to my place where we all pass out on the lawn in puddles of our own vomit. If anyone is interested you don’t need a hotel, just bring a tent, we can walk everywhere we need to within reason (couple miles tops). So let me know!

V[/quote]

Dude, i’m upstate and will take pics.
For the others.
No homo.

Congrats, man. Wish you and her the best in health and happiness.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
congrats. I take it, it’s not a big wedding? not much time to plan.[/quote]

Actually we got engaged back in august, so she is getting her big wedding. I could care less about it to be honest. I told her I would be fine with just going in front of a judge and our immediate family there for a 20 minute thing and then maybe go out to dinner afterwards. Obviously her being a chick, didn’t like that idea very much.

I figure her parents are paying for the brunt of it, so I might as well let her do her thing and just go along for the ride. I’ll have my buddies with me all day so that will be fun anyways.

We have been together for 4 1/2 years and have been living together for just about all of that time. I think she moved in with me at about the 2 month mark. We gelled pretty quickly and me being older than her, took on the majority of the responsibility type things like paying bills. She commands the house, what I have to do when I’m there, as far as like making dinner or cleaning. Other than that we just chill and fuck. LOL

V

Oh, and Upstate NY means in the snow belt or above. Utica area for me. If you want to mapquest Sauquoit NY, you can get an idea of where I live. If anyone is serious about coming to the stag, I’ll PM you the details. When it gets to be a couple weeks out i’ll just confirm that your coming. My buddy does a sweet ass chicken BBQ so I have to have a rough idea of how many chicken halves he needs. Oh and how many kegs of beer.

Also the reason a lot of people don’t do the whole stripper thing around here, it’s friggin Utica, at the very best strip club in the city, there might be one or two girls working that could pass for an 8. Not very high quality stuff here, but since they are the only show in town, they act like a bitchy 10.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Oh, and Upstate NY means in the snow belt or above. Utica area for me. If you want to mapquest Sauquoit NY, you can get an idea of where I live. If anyone is serious about coming to the stag, I’ll PM you the details. When it gets to be a couple weeks out i’ll just confirm that your coming. My buddy does a sweet ass chicken BBQ so I have to have a rough idea of how many chicken halves he needs. Oh and how many kegs of beer.

Also the reason a lot of people don’t do the whole stripper thing around here, it’s friggin Utica, at the very best strip club in the city, there might be one or two girls working that could pass for an 8. Not very high quality stuff here, but since they are the only show in town, they act like a bitchy 10.

V[/quote]

Utica huh ? I was there once. I don’t remember seeing any women :wink: I’m a stone’s throw from Woodstock. On a warm day you can smell the patchouli oil from 5 miles away…

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Aw, man! Congrats, Veg!
Ignore the naysayers. Marriage is great.

My wife and I will be celebrating our 23rd anniversary in May.

You’re old.

lol jk [/quote]

Not if he was married at birth.

Congratulations, Vegita!

Congratulations and all the best!

So sorry man…

Trust me that while it’s a hassle right now you probably won’t regret having a big wedding later in your life. It’s a very special day and you guys are celebrating your life together and how much you love each other. This really isn’t sappy girl BS, my husband would agree with me.

Congratulations. I married my sexy best friend and we’ve never regretted it.

The man who started the original Ass Worship Thread, the first to reach over 1 million views, the first to be locked down due to excessive length, is getting married.

Congratulations! Best to both of you.

Bail…

The wedding is your way of telling all your friends at once how important you are to each other. I did it 22 years ago and we are happier now than we were way back when.

Just south of Utica? I’m in Clifton Springs, just east of Rochester.

Anyway, I wish you two all the best.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

It’s also fucking embarrassing…bachelor parties with strippers were because most men hadn’t been getting laid with a naked woman for many, many years before they got married. Just another reason I’m glad I eloped.

Hey…how’s a bout a pic of the Miss Soon-To-Be Mrs. Vegita??

And congrats and best wishes…been married 15 years…beats the shit out of being single.