T Nation

I'm Getting Married!

Yes I know it’s hard to believe, but it’s completely true. As of June 13th I will be attached to a lovely young woman. Now getting married should not significantly change my relationship with T-Nation. I will still visit as often as I can, and still dole out advice on various things from sex to anger management, to diet and excercise.

Now on to the real news, My STAG party is going to be on June 6th. It will be a standard Upstate NY stag Party, Golf 9 holes while consuming copius booz, then have a chicken BBQ while playing outdoor beer games like washers, flipcup, beerpong, redneck golf, horseshoes, etc…

We will drink till we kick the kegs and then walk up or down the road to any of the few bars in town, then continue to drink until I lead a merry band of men back to my place where we all pass out on the lawn in puddles of our own vomit. If anyone is interested you don’t need a hotel, just bring a tent, we can walk everywhere we need to within reason (couple miles tops). So let me know!

V

Alright, let me be the first to say congratulations to you then. You get one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart Vegita. Way to work it through.
You need to walk away from this ASAP.You need to get out,Vegita. This is it. It’s now or never. You need to get out of here while you’re still single.

[quote]riverhawk23 wrote:
Alright, let me be the first to say congratulations to you then. You get one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart Vegita. Way to work it through.
You need to walk away from this ASAP.You need to get out,Vegita. This is it. It’s now or never. You need to get out of here while you’re still single.[/quote]

I think you need to talk to Pushharder. Then come talk to me.

V

Congrats!

You’re gonna have one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart… Way to think things through!

lol.

Run:)

[quote]Vegita wrote:
riverhawk23 wrote:
You need to walk away from this ASAP.You need to get out,Vegita. This is it. It’s now or never. You need to get out of here while you’re still single.

V[/quote]

Aw, man! Congrats, Veg!
Ignore the naysayers. Marriage is great.

My wife and I will be celebrating our 23rd anniversary in May.

Congratulations!! I wish to you and your wife the best!!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Aw, man! Congrats, Veg!

My wife and I will be celebrating our 23rd anniversary in May. [/quote]

You’re old.

lol jk

Congrats Vegita

I look forward to reading your posts on how to keep the spice alive in your marriage!

Best of everything to both of you

Celeste

congrats. I take it, it’s not a big wedding? not much time to plan.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Aw, man! Congrats, Veg!

My wife and I will be celebrating our 23rd anniversary in May.

You’re old.

lol jk [/quote]

Where is the joke?

I only see facts being stated?

Yes I do realise that it was merely one fact, but I like using plural.

Editor: Congrats by the way!

Congrats man!

Congrats!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Vegita wrote:
riverhawk23 wrote:

V

Indeed! It can easily be the path to muchos gatos.[/quote]

“PushHarder: How do you swing?”

Coming soon, to a SAMA forum near you.

Congrats Vegita.

pics or it didn’t happen

Congratulations!!!

How long have you been together?

Congrats, and just some advice from someone who has been married 20 years. Get the who/how the bills are paid/money issues ironed out as fast as possible. Makes for much smoother sailing.