'I'm Feeding My Sons to Death'

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jak3_dude wrote:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Hopefully they won’t procreate.[/quote]

you…you…you motherfucker…cannot unthink[/quote]

This lady is ready for them. :)[/quote]

Wtf is she doing? Did she drop a muffin or is she actually trying to be sexy??? =/

[quote]jak3_dude wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jak3_dude wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [/quote]

Or these girls are ready to party they are all ready to get oiled up and roll around with those two at the top. Rolls and cracks everywhere.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

I think they are taking care of that with their dietary habits and still living with mom.
[/quote]

You kidding? There are TONS of chubby chasers on the internet. In 30 years, these guys will be “normal”. They already refer to fat kids as “healthy”. They used to be HUSKY.

Soon, you’ll need a fat suit just to conduct business in public…so as not to offend the masses.

The whole world will be like Planet Fitness.

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jak3_dude wrote:

Wtf is she doing? Did she drop a muffin or is she actually trying to be sexy??? =/

[/quote]

Sexy. Are you turned on?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

I think they are taking care of that with their dietary habits and still living with mom.
[/quote]

You kidding? There are TONS of chubby chasers on the internet. In 30 years, these guys will be “normal”. They already refer to fat kids as “healthy”. They used to be HUSKY.

Soon, you’ll need a fat suit just to conduct business in public…so as not to offend the masses.

The whole world will be like Planet Fitness.[/quote]

Lol. Maybe, that is why I like WALL-E movie, shit could really happen.

Lets just hope with all the shit hormones in bad food will also make them sterile.

I can haz free pizza and bagelz?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

I can haz free pizza and bagelz?[/quote]

and 20% off on your next Cardiac Bypass.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

Lol. Maybe, that is why I like WALL-E movie, shit could really happen.

Lets just hope with all the shit hormones in bad food will also make them sterile. [/quote]

I, for whatever reason, feel like there will be some sort of backlash. And the whole “fat acceptance” will go the way of the mullet and stone washed jeans.

I promote fat discrimination as often as possible, and will teach my kids to do the same. :wink:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jak3_dude wrote:

THIS picture again…

HOW do you get to that point ?!

At first glance, it took me half a minute to realize that was supposed to be a human being.

oh my god. this is the DEFINITITION of the darwin award (which is a site set up for interesting modern twists in natural selection, if you dont know)- LITERALLY saying shes killing her kids and not stopping. thats like skydiving with no parachute, illogical, but maybe a little more fun before you hit the ground. people need to grow the fuck up, or die i guess.

[quote]phil armitage wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jak3_dude wrote:

THIS picture again…

At first glance, it took me half a minute to realize that was supposed to be a human being.[/quote]

hahaahahahahaahahahaaha it is so hard not to bring this one out for these kinds of threads.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
‘I’m feeding my sons to death’ , says gastric band mother of boys who weigh a total of 840 POUNDS

… she couldn’t kick the addiction of ‘comfort feeding’ her sons - and they now weigh 30 stones each.

She refuses to listen to doctors’ warnings that Joseph and Mathew will die - because greasy grub is only thing that makes them happy.

The 48-year-old said: 'I know it’s my fault they’re fat, and that the fatty food is killing them, but I can’t stop. I’m feeding my boys to death.

This story and the people involved are pathetic.

I wonder if the fat fucks ever feal guily about people who can barely afford to feed themselves or their families. Shit, sometimes I feel guilty about the sheer quantity of food I eat in one day, but then I see crap like this…

If they’re not going to school or working, I guess that means that they get to collect unemployment ?

Fuck that.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
‘I’m feeding my sons to death’ , says gastric band mother of boys who weigh a total of 840 POUNDS

… she couldn’t kick the addiction of ‘comfort feeding’ her sons - and they now weigh 30 stones each.

She refuses to listen to doctors’ warnings that Joseph and Mathew will die - because greasy grub is only thing that makes them happy.

The 48-year-old said: 'I know it’s my fault they’re fat, and that the fatty food is killing them, but I can’t stop. I’m feeding my boys to death.

I guess that means that they get to collect unemployment ?

[/quote]

Disability probably.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

THIS picture again…

At first glance, it took me half a minute to realize that was supposed to be a human being.[/quote]

hahaahahahahaahahahaaha i is so hard for these threads.

[/quote]

not the only one finding it sexy am I…?

[/quote]

Because once you are done deluding yourself, you are so far gone you feel hopeless. So you dive back into the candy bucket you have stored under your bed and eat away your self loathing.

Only to wake up the next morning mad at teh world because you failed yourself. So you eat “like a bird” in public, to go home and house 4,800 calories for dinner, and another 3,600 for a lite snack a little later. I mean you lost 5lbs on the XYZ diet, now go back to normal, why the fuck, on God’s green would you change your lifestyle, that is hard and takes effort.

But, then you decide you will change and actually go to the gym. Intimidated and feeling lost, you hire a trainer. You actually want to change this time. Then this fucking half wit has you literally rolling around on the ground in the cable station for an hour, god forbid you actually break a sweat. Now, you don’t change your diet at all, because you’re earning those cals.

So… After 6 weeks of driving to the gym twice a week, doing air arm swings and stretching, you haven’t lost any weight. Big fucking shocker I know… But anyway, you figure out that exercise doesn’t work for you, and neither does dieting. So in a fury of tears and hatred you dive back into the candy bucket, thank god CVS had snickers 2 for 1, because you have a genetic disorder…

Wow. Almost sorry I asked :slight_smile:

Great rant !

Saw a fat dude at the gym yesterday.

Like, really fookin’ big.

He was sweating like a mofo, wheezing like an exhausted wildebeest, and just kept plugging away at his little circuit while his trainer stood around staring blankly. When I realized I could hear him wheezing and grunting over my music, I even started wondering if he was working too hard, given his level of fitness.

I respected the effort. This article is depressing as fuck, but I guess there is still some hope out there.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[/quote]
thank god CVS had snickers 2 for 1

[/quote]

Words…words…words…Wait CVS has snickers 2 for 1? Fuck yes. Do they have the ice cream ones?

Overweight people who put in the effort to make their lives better deserve a lot of credit and respect.

It’s the ones that are DELIBERATELY lazy, weak, and doing so at others’ expense that deserve some kind of hate.

Hate The Sin
Not The Sinner