I'm Bothered by my Toothpaste

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Gregus wrote:

Then i always wondered why do i see black people in Africa, even in the starving portions, all with perfect pearly whites. Same with poor people in other countries like South America. Virtually no tooth decay.

We are supposed to have the most intense and thorough dental care system and education in hygiene. From cleanings, tooth brushes, pastes, rinses etc etc…What gives. I smell a rat.

You are one clueless individual. I will have to remember that when I was last in South America that all of those decayed teeth I pulled were all figments of my imagination.

Let me guess…you were there…last week?[/quote]

Interesting how you can think i’m clueless based on an internet post. You should know that Aluminum dioxide used as the unlisted ingredient is usually the abrasive substance used. But that must have flown over your head somewhere. But im sure you think it’s harmless.

And it might very well be. But it may the straw that breaks your back after decades of use. It’s potential side effects are very well documented.

Fluoride has been such a scam and is so toxic that it should outright be banned. Check how many European Nations banned it from their water supply or refused to ever add it.

Then Check the legal Battles fought over it’s use and recommendation here in the US.

You implied to be dentist pulling teeth. I don’t expect you to be impartial. Like doctors that used to recommend against exercise and encouraged smoking for Stress relief. Today they’re happy to provide you with Prozac. Im also very confident, you know how that’s linked with Fluoride also.

Here is an excerpt by another poster:

Parkinson’s disease is your brain’s ability to recieve and use dopamine from the the blockage or death of braincells in the motor regions. The cause is UNKNOWN. On a side note, i’ll mention again how fluoride enters the brain tissue easily and deposits aluminum at will, which has a conspicuous effect of killing brain cells and clogging up dopamine receptors.

The most common treatment is levodopa, a drug that increases dopamine levels, so that what receptors and brain cells you have left can receive a better supply of dopamine. Funny, nicotine has the same effect. on a large level. Large enough so that it becomes addictive.

Your brain becomes used to the higher dopamine count, so when the dopamine stops coming, your brain says “hey, i want some more ‘o’ that.”
There is a lot more info. "

But honestly i don’t expect you to change your party line. While you may be a person that’s educated, Your knee jerk reaction to my post was of an individual with an average street IQ.

And finally in case my third world comment and those peoples teeth flew over your head, which it did, I only wrote that as a thought provoking statement. See? Even professors can be dim.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Gregus wrote:
Why Does my tube of sensodyne list only about .5% of the ingredients but the rest of the 99.5 is not listed?

I knew this thread would be inflammatory to many and others will think for themselves.

The only inflammatory issue here is the gingivitis caused by your poor oral hygiene.

Seriously, do you still brush daily in spite of all your fears regarding the contents of your toothpaste? If so, this thread is pretty redundant, don’t you think?

[/quote]

Actually i brush with organic soap or baking soda or a tooth brushing powder. As a mouthwash i use 3% hydrogen peroxide solution available in every drug store.

Knock on wood, No cavities for 20 years. none, zilch nada. No tartar of plaque buildup either. Healthy robust gums.

Research how fluoride can actually cause or exacerbate various oral health issues.

[quote]Gregus wrote:

But honestly i don’t expect you to change your party line. While you may be a person that’s educated, Your knee jerk reaction to my post was of an individual with an average street IQ.

And finally in case my third world comment and those peoples teeth flew over your head, which it did, I only wrote that as a thought provoking statement. See? Even professors can be dim.

[/quote]

You should have stopped when you weren’t quite so far behind. I’ve been to South America for the specific purpose of helping with their oral condition. Your comment that people in third world countries somehow have perfect teeth (implying that our oral health care itself causes oral pathology) lacks any basis in reality.

Again, I’ve been there. We all know you haven’t.

You are spewing misinformation from conspiracy websites about fluoride.

If you don’t want people to point out your inaccuracies, perhaps you shouldn’t speak on subjects you have no true personal knowledge of.

People in third world countries get tooth decay just like people who think that brushing using toothpaste is a government mind control plot.

Edit: The act of using toothpaste to clean your teeth is not specifically necessary. Using abrasives like baking soda directly could potentially wear away tooth structure over the long term but again this would also relate to frequency and the amount of force used.

No dentist or doctor is going to recommend someone overdoses on fluoride and the amount used on a tooth brush is no where near a dangerous amount.

It seems some people have a problem with the concept of a little being ideal but too much being a negative. It is either all good or all bad to them.

Perhaps someone could run a test. Stop brushing their teeth for 3 months and take before and after pics.

Just don’t venture in public.

[quote]Gregus wrote:

Actually i brush with organic soap or baking soda or a tooth brushing powder. As a mouthwash i use 3% hydrogen peroxide solution available in every drug store.

Knock on wood, No cavities for 20 years. none, zilch nada. No tartar of plaque buildup either. Healthy robust gums.

Research how fluoride can actually cause or exacerbate various oral health issues.
[/quote]

Then why are you so worried about the contents of toothpaste if you don’t use it (and apparently haven’t for the past 20 years)?

[quote]roybot wrote:
Gregus wrote:

So basically i use this product on the most sensitive and absorbent membranes in my body.

You mean you brush the crack of your ass?

What gives. I smell a rat.

That would be the stench of rotting teeth.

[/quote]

Yes i brush there too, right before your mom buries her face there.

Just Kidding bro. Just kidding.

[quote]Gregus wrote:

[/quote]

I wouldn’t blame her for burying her face in your ass - at least it would mask the smell of your breath. Try using toothpaste. j/k

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Gregus wrote:

You should have stopped when you weren’t quite so far behind.

I’ve been to South America for the specific purpose of helping with their oral condition. Your comment that people in third world countries somehow have perfect teeth (implying that our oral health care itself causes oral pathology) lacks any basis in reality.

Again, I’ve been there. We all know you haven’t.

You are spewing misinformation from conspiracy websites about fluoride.

If you don’t want people to point out your inaccuracies, perhaps you shouldn’t speak on subjects you have no true personal knowledge of.

People in third world countries get tooth decay just like people who think that brushing using toothpaste is a government mind control plot.

Edit: The act of using toothpaste to clean your teeth is not specifically necessary. Using abrasives like baking soda directly could potentially wear away tooth structure over the long term but again this would also relate to frequency and the amount of force used.

No dentist or doctor is going to recommend someone overdoses on fluoride and the amount used on a tooth brush is no where near a dangerous amount.

It seems some people have a problem with the concept of a little being ideal but too much being a negative. It is either all good or all bad to them.[/quote]

Once again easily bated. If you visited an AIDS clinic there you could also state everyone has AIDS there. You are very myopic with your views while you exude an aid of superiority designed to hide you inner most inferiority.

You feel baking soda can be too abrasive but think nothing of Aluminum dioxide. LOL! LOL! LOL!

Fluoride damage is not a conspiracy and it’s damaging effects are VERY well documented. Seriously, just move on. Move on. You have no ground to stand on. You don’t even know the basics of fluoride and what it does to you, besides " duuuh, it’s good fer ya teef "

[quote]roybot wrote:
Gregus wrote:

I wouldn’t blame her for burying her face in your ass - at least it would mask the smell of your breath. Try using toothpaste. j/k
[/quote]

LOL :slight_smile:

[quote]Gregus wrote:
roybot wrote:
Gregus wrote:

LOL :slight_smile:
[/quote]

x2 LMFAO

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

And why do you say flouride is bad? Or glycerol (glycerin)? You should Google both of them, you might learn something useful.

DB[/quote]

Did you Goggle Fluoride? There are quite a few links to it’s toxicity.

http://www.healthandyoga.com/HTML/news/harder_fluoride.html

http://www.beyondhealth.com/flouride-toxic.aspx

these are just the first links in a long list.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

And why do you say flouride is bad? Or glycerol (glycerin)? You should Google both of them, you might learn something useful.

DB

these are just the first links in a long list.[/quote]

Yeah, I did. There are also several links to its beneficial uses. Did you read all of them too, or do you only post those links that support your beliefs?

DB

Testy1 wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

DB

Yeah, I did. There are also several links to its beneficial uses. Did you read all of them too, or do you only post those links that support your beliefs?

DB[/quote]

Not my beliefs, I don’t have a dog in this fight, do you? I didn’t google positive effects, just typed " harmfull effects of fluoride".

I just found it odd that you told him told him to google it when there are a shit load of sites attesting to it’s harmful effects. What I have learned is that organizations such as the ADA, AMA and FDA are generally self serving and not likely to contradict the source of their money.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
Testy1 wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

DB

DB

Not my beliefs, I don’t have a dog in this fight, do you? I didn’t google positive effects, just typed " harmfull effects of fluoride".

I just found it odd that you told him told him to google it when there are a shit load of sites attesting to it’s harmful effects. What I have learned is that organizations such as the ADA, AMA and FDA are generally self serving and not likely to contradict the source of their money.[/quote]

I don’t have a dog in this fight either. I just find it funny that people represent something as indisputable truth by posting a list of links that only shows one side of something. And btw, I Googled “fluoride”. Not the positive effects of fluoride. And wtf, would you expect to find a balanced search by searching for “harmful effects of fluoride”? Why don’t you google the “harmful effects of protein” and see what kind of whole truths that turns up.

DB

Testy1 wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
Testy1 wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

DB

DB

I just found it odd that you told him told him to google it when there are a shit load of sites attesting to it’s harmful effects. What I have learned is that organizations such as the ADA, AMA and FDA are generally self serving and not likely to contradict the source of their money.

I don’t have a dog in this fight either. I just find it funny that people represent something as indisputable truth by posting a list of links that only shows one side of something. And btw, I Googled “fluoride”. Not the positive effects of fluoride. And wtf, would you expect to find a balanced search by searching for “harmful effects of fluoride”? Why don’t you google the “harmful effects of protein” and see what kind of whole truths that turns up.

DB[/quote]

Ok, I tried your suggestion and googled “Harmful effects of Protein”, not much there. Then I googled “Fluoride”, again most of the links were negative. Perhaps you could point me in the direction of all it’s glowing support.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
Testy1 wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
Testy1 wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

DB

DB

DB

Ok, I tried your suggestion and googled “Harmful effects of Protein”, not much there. Then I googled “Fluoride”, again most of the links were negative. Perhaps you could point me in the direction of all it’s glowing support.[/quote]

Are you fucking Google-ignorant? I just ran a Google search on “harmful effects of protein” and got “about 513,000” hits.

I won’t spend any more time on this topic. Go to Google.com. Type in “fluoride” in the search box. Then click “search”. A listing of websites appear, the first of which is Wikipedia. Within the wiki page, you can find infor and links for both positive and negative aspects of fluoride. On the first page of my Google search results, there are 4 links to different sites on the healthy aspects of Fluoride and there are at least 6 sites listed for negative aspects of Fluoride. Again, I don’t care enough to go look at the sites as I’m just trying to make the point that you didn’t want to see, that there are indeed links to sites that espouse the use of Fluoride for certain health benefits.

DB

Fluoride killed my family and burned my house down.

[quote]Christine wrote:
I have been to South America and can comment.

Many poeple’s teeth are horrid. I’ve seen children whose first set of teeth has rotted out because of too much sugar.
[/quote]

Yeah, but have ya ever been to England?

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Then i always wondered why do i see black people in Africa, even in the starving portions, all with perfect pearly whites. Same with poor people in other countries like South America. Virtually no tooth decay. [/quote]

When did you see this?

[quote]JMB wrote:
Gregus wrote:
Then i always wondered why do i see black people in Africa, even in the starving portions, all with perfect pearly whites. Same with poor people in other countries like South America. Virtually no tooth decay.

When did you see this?[/quote]

Everyone knows indigenous people have the best teeth. Sparkly white and as straight as fence pickets!