I'm Back

After seeing his legs, I can’t believe he said that he didn’t need to train them because they are naturally big. Don’t get me wrong, they’re not twigs, but obviously not too big for his frame.

OP, keep working hard, but as others have said, check your ego at the door. You’ll get better results out of lighter weight with perfect form…on all your lifts.

[quote]superthrustjon wrote:
Your leg is straightening because your creating momentum to lift the weight. Swallow your ego man, lower the weight and get more out of it. I can’t believe your talking about upping the weight.[/quote]

I think his rows are great, I cheat like crazy on my dumbell rows but they always hit my back hard as hell anyway.

170lb dumbells are great man, I wouldnt up the weight, just try and get more reps and sets.

3x20 with 170lbs will be a big back no doubt, you dont need to use 200lbs.

[quote]Uber N3wb wrote:
superthrustjon wrote:
Your leg is straightening because your creating momentum to lift the weight. Swallow your ego man, lower the weight and get more out of it. I can’t believe your talking about upping the weight.

I think his rows are great, I cheat like crazy on my dumbell rows but they always hit my back hard as hell anyway.

170lb dumbells are great man, I wouldnt up the weight, just try and get more reps and sets.

3x20 with 170lbs will be a big back no doubt, you dont need to use 200lbs.[/quote]

Perfect form is rare when working with heavy weights, but between his leg straightening and placing the weight on the floor between each rep, this looks like it’s all about the ego to me.