I'm Back

with some funky back-poses!

I have trained my shoulders pretty hard since last time, and I am now up to 80 kilo push-press @ 4 reps, and 32 kg one-arm standing DB shoulder press @ 4 reps.

Also 62 kilo DB rows, 5 reps and 45 kilo DB incline bench press, 5 reps. I can’t really stand high-rep
I am 16 years old with 1,5 years training. Please critique or praise or give advice, whatever suits your boat I’m fine with it. :slight_smile:

I am eating 8 big meals a day with a bodyweight of 100 kg (altrhough its pretty long since last measurement, so i dont really know) and just started doing a 3-split (3 on, 1 off). Before that it was always a variation of fullbody. I have weak shoulders, even after several months of RC-training, with regards to benching and such.

day 1, chest/triceps:
db incline bench 5x5-3
db bench 5x7
triceps extensions s/s close-grip 4x8
cable rope triceps 3x8
weighted push-ups 1x8
rotator cuff 1x12

day 2, back/biceps
db rows 5x5
chin-ups 5x7
cable rows 1x8
cable rope curls 3x8
ez curls 3x8
rear lateral raise 3x8
weighted hyper-extensions 3x8

day 3, shoulder/legs
military press 4x5
db one arm standing shoulder press 3x8
db lateral raise 3x8
db vertical shoulder press s/s db shoulder press 3x8
squat 3x8

Is it a fine program?
My legs measure 70 cm, so I don’t train them alot anymore.

And a front chest!

Not to be a fag. or anything. Some one is gona say it.

Wheeeeels? haha i mean i just wana see em. you saying they are 70cm and all.

Btw, you got big biceps, and a good chest and a nice back. but deltoids need abit of work? i think.

Awesome progress man

[quote]tayjeremy wrote:
Not to be a fag. or anything. Some one is gona say it.

Wheeeeels? haha i mean i just wana see em. you saying they are 70cm and all.

Btw, you got big biceps, and a good chest and a nice back. but deltoids need abit of work? i think.[/quote]

Hehe yeah i know, pics or didnt happen and all that :slight_smile: I might grab some pics of them, but I think alot of it is because I have ultra wide hips.

Thank you. Yeah i think they do too. Would the program be okay for that? I have never done a 3-split, so I dont really know alot about them.

Thank you, Uber N3wb :slight_smile:

you deserve more than 4.3 lol. gave you a 6 because your back is very decent.

If your legs are naturally big, why wouldn’t you work them? Thick legs = mass and power.

[quote]animalmj wrote:
If your legs are naturally big, why wouldn’t you work them? Thick legs = mass and power.[/quote]

Because 70 cm is a little to big for my current frame. I have trained them hard for 1½ years, so it’s not that they are that weak :slight_smile:

Haha, man. i want that look, like when you wear baggy jeans. but your legs just… pop out. and when u squat to help your friend lift up something, “RIiiiiiP”. and i aint talking bout the glut area. haha. I didnt rate you at all. but im gona give you a 6 for the back. I like backs.

IMO there is no such thing as legs too big for your frame. By neglecting to train your legs, you’re limiting your overall progress.

[quote]tayjeremy wrote:
Haha, man. i want that look, like when you wear baggy jeans. but your legs just… pop out. and when u squat to help your friend lift up something, “RIiiiiiP”. and i aint talking bout the glut area. haha. I didnt rate you at all. but im gona give you a 6 for the back. I like backs. [/quote]

Hehe lol that was pretty funny, thanks :smiley:

I have updated my program

day 1, chest/triceps:
db incline bench 5x5
db bench 5x5
hammer-bar triceps extensions s/s hammer-bar close-grip press 4x8
cable rope triceps 3x8
weighted push-ups 1x8
rotator cuff 1x12

day 2, back/biceps
db rows 5x7
chin-ups 5x7
cable rope facepulls 2x8
hammer-bar curls 3x8
cable rope curls 3x8
rear lateral raise 3x8
weighted hyper-extensions 4x8

day 3, shoulder/legs
military press 3x5
db one arm standing shoulder press 3x8
db lateral raise 3x8
db Horisontal shoulder press s/s db shoulder press 3x8
squat 3x5
leg extension 3x7

day 4, off

Please tell me what should be changed etc. and if it will be good for my goals (bigger shoulders and chest and lats and arms mostly, but also most of the other bodyparts) :slight_smile:

Pic of my shoulders without pump
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2674/image00010rk2.jpg
I have trained my shoulders pretty hard since last time. I am now up to 40 lbs lateral raises for 8 reps and 70 lbs dumbbell seated shoulder presses for sets.

I have uploaded a video of my 170 lbs dumbbell rows. They were pretty easy, so I’ll soon move up to 190 lbs.

I have changed my program to a standard fullbody though.

Also got a pic of my legs
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3682/image00009iw4.jpg
Haven’t trained them properly for many months.

Video of my rows

thighs and calves definitely need to catch up.

not a bad start at all though. good work.

Very interesting how your leg straightens out on the concentric portion of your row. I wonder why?

where are the 170lb db rows?

I’ve never seen anyone drop the db on the ground in between reps on the row.

I don’t have so strong grips, so I can’t hold the DB for � a minute while I’m doing my set. Not even with straps. But who really cares, if it theres 2 second rest between reps
And my legs straighten, because I don’t have that long arms.

Your leg is straightening because your creating momentum to lift the weight. Swallow your ego man, lower the weight and get more out of it. I can’t believe your talking about upping the weight.